Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mortal Kombat movie wasn't bad for what it was. In some respects better than the original; I'm not familiar with the lore overall so not sure how much was made up for the movie. But it had its moments, even if there was no subtlety whatsoever.

Comment

• Triple post: how did I just now realize the main villain in Die Hard 2 is the guy who played Heywood in Shawshank? Also Die Hard 2 has my alltime favorite TV dub: Yippie kai yay, Mr. Falcon.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
        Triple post: how did I just now realize the main villain in Die Hard 2 is the guy who played Heywood in Shawshank? Also Die Hard 2 has my alltime favorite TV dub: Yippie kai yay, Mr. Falcon.
        William Sadler is a guy that'll do that to you. Just shows up in a movie you've seen ten times but don't remember him being in.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Yeah I mean he was Death in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

William Sadler is a guy that'll do that to you. Just shows up in a movie you've seen ten times but don't remember him being in.
            …..and you can take that to the bank!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

…..and you can take that to the bank!!
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Yeah I mean he was Death in Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey.
                "You might be a king, or a poor street sweeper, but sooner or later, you dance with the Reaper".
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Border. (Swedish, Grans)

That was intense. The lead actress should have won every award on the planet. Very difficult to watch in parts; excellent drama.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 09-19-2021, 09:56 PM.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Also, I saw John Wick 3. Man, that was dumb. They are, somehow, getting worse. JW1 is awesome, solid A. JW2 is meh, B. JW3 is just not that interesting. C. This is not a good trajectory, John.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post

I mean……we have movies glorifying the cia, fbi, military
                      Having worked with all three of those groups, stop making those, too.
                      Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Also, I saw John Wick 3. Man, that was dumb. They are, somehow, getting worse. JW1 is awesome, solid A. JW2 is meh, B. JW3 is just not that interesting. C. This is not a good trajectory, John.
                        John Wick 3 was my fave.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

John Wick 3 was my fave.
                          What's with you an Keanu trilogies?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

What's with you an Keanu trilogies?
                            After seeing the first movie in any trilogy that is great you ask yourself what do I want out of a sequel. What is good enough to be worth expanding this universe. In the Matrix that was the second one for me. With John Wick that was the 3rd one for me. In both cases those movies made the trilogy aspect of it worth it. For many, I'm sure, one movie would have been enough.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• For the Taken trilogy the first one is clearly the superior movie. The second one is a complete dumpster. The third one is, meh, ok.

Comment

• I never saw Taken 3.

John Wick 3 is fine...the fights are fun as hell. Story was ok. I got out of it exactly what I wanted so I have no issues with it.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X