X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's got a point.

https://twitter.com/kennykeil/status...54064263413760
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      God ain't that the truth. Between that and Fight Club being so cynical about those times I say give me a time machine.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

God ain't that the truth. Between that and Fight Club being so cynical about those times I say give me a time machine.
        And a steak.

I don't wanna remember nothin'.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          And a steak.

I don't wanna remember nothin'.
          Took me half a second.

that's a tier 1a reference post
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Dont kill me Trinity, I am just the Messenger!

I thought the new Matrix trailer was intriguing.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I was very skeptical. I'm not uninterested after seeing it.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• It's about time they made a sequel to it. It's been 22 years.

:P

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

It's about time they made a sequel to it. It's been 22 years.

:P
                  Instead of a sequel, just unmake 2 and 3.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Instead of a sequel, just unmake 2 and 3.
                    How can you unmake something that doesn't exist? About time they made a sequel after never making any at all!

KDR

Comment

How can you unmake something that doesn't exist? About time they made a sequel after never making any at all!
                      I'm tracking now.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The second Matrix movie is the best one.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

The second Matrix movie is the best one.
                          Woof.

You probably think Aliens > Alien.

Get a room with Handy. (Or the one who fights me on movies, I always forget. Actually, I think the other one left and it is Handy. But I also mix you up with Slap Shot. I'm not good at people, really.)
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Woof.

You probably think Aliens > Alien.

Get a room with Handy. (Or the one who fights me on movies, I always forget. Actually, I think the other one left and it is Handy. But I also mix you up with Slap Shot. I'm not good at people, really.)
                            I don't like sequels usually in general more than the original but in the case of the Matrix I did. Dumb and Dumber? The sequel never happened.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Superman IV, Slap Shot 2 and Caddyshack 2 never happened.

What did happen was Shang-Chi and it was glorious. Perhaps my favorite MCU film to date. And as with nearly every movie of this type I have to put aside my disdain for epic battle endings and refocus on the greatness that happened lead up to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Superman IV, Slap Shot 2 and Caddyshack 2 never happened.

What did happen was Shang-Chi and it was glorious. Perhaps my favorite MCU film to date. And as with nearly every movie of this type I have to put aside my disdain for epic battle endings and refocus on the greatness that happened lead up to it.
                                Aaah, that's another one. Superman II > Superman I.

Comment

Working...
                                X