This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can watch it on its own.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• It can be watched on its own, but Suicide Squad kind of sets up the situation a little. Just know this: Harley is insane who was once a brilliant therapist. The Joker ruined her, go from there.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Before I forget. I'm so glad the forum is back.

Kepler, you're not going to believe this. Today I saw a tractor trailer with what I could have sworn was Fritz the Cat painted on the side.

i thought, **** I'm going to forget this by the time they get the forum up and running again. Something just reminded me.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Godzilla vs. King Kong was way better than it had any right to be!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Monty pythons holy grail

whats up with the no ending???

raw deal

arnold in a mid 80s preview of what Steven seagall movies would look like (with some of the same cast even)
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Godzilla vs. King Kong was way better than it had any right to be!
              I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's not perfect, but it doesn't pretend to be anything than what it was and on that it delivered perfectly. And it actually had a decent plot. Well done on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's not perfect, but it doesn't pretend to be anything than what it was and on that it delivered perfectly. And it actually had a decent plot. Well done on this one.
                Yeah...outside of Millie Bobby Brown who just is annoying on screen. Beyond that the film knew what it was and leaned into it HARD and was a lot of fun :^)
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah...outside of Millie Bobby Brown who just is annoying on screen. Beyond that the film knew what it was and leaned into it HARD and was a lot of fun :^)
                  Wait they brought MBB back from the last one. The was the worst part about the last one too. Good to hear GvKK is good too, look forward to watching this weekend or next.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Yep. Enjoy G vs K with some popcorn and a beverage or two. It delivers exactly what it promises.

If you are vaccinated and appreciate the technical aspects of the film, go see it in IMAX/UltraScreen/etc. if safe/possible. A 60" screen DOES NOT do the camera/VFX work justice. I'm kinda hoping that this will still be floating around on a big screen once I'm fully vaccinated at the end of April.
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                      Yep. Enjoy G vs K with some popcorn and a beverage or two. It delivers exactly what it promises.

If you are vaccinated and appreciate the technical aspects of the film, go see it in IMAX/UltraScreen/etc. if safe/possible. A 60" screen DOES NOT do the camera/VFX work justice. I'm kinda hoping that this will still be floating around on a big screen once I'm fully vaccinated at the end of April.
                      I saw it in IMAX 3D...oh man it really popped!

FR,

Yeah she is the throughline for much of the Godzilla storyline...and she sucks cause she is basically a Godzilla Truther. Qodzilla is maybe the best way to put it ;^)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is the end

potential for so much more.... though can’t knock it for the end of the johan and Franco characters

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          This is the end

potential for so much more.... though can’t knock it for the end of the johan and Franco characters
                          Disappointing. Really wanted to like it, but, woof. What if Hope and Crosby made a snuff film.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Disappointing. Really wanted to like it, but, woof. What if Hope and Crosby made a snuff film.
                            Good for the first 30 minutes or so, then they run out of ideas and try to pad it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Good for the first 30 minutes or so, then they run out of ideas and try to pad it.
                              Yes.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Laughed out loud much later into the flick when mookie realized that nobody at Franco’s qualified for the rapture.... which is why they had no idea “an earthquake” occurred.

funniest line and it was buried :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X