Movies 52 - 1917: Sonic the Bad Boys of Prey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Coming 2 America: I liked it way more than I should have.
    I know this feeling. The other day I watched a 10 year old comedy movie "Pitch Perfect" about singing contests, and I got so invested I had to confess to my wife that I actually liked it. Quite a lot. Enough to rent the sequel. But not to tell anyone.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Those movies are good...well the first one anyways the second was mediocre and I never saw the third.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post

I know this feeling. The other day I watched a 10 year old comedy movie "Pitch Perfect" about singing contests, and I got so invested I had to confess to my wife that I actually liked it. Quite a lot. Enough to rent the sequel. But not to tell anyone.
        The first one is a great great film. As usual unless the sequel is Aliens they usually fall flat.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Don’t hate on Pitch Perfect. It’s a classic.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            Chapelle's comedy is some of the smartest out there =)
            Did I ever tell you all about when my friends and I hung out with Dave Chapelle in our hotel during the 2003 Frozen Four in Buffalo??

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Did I ever tell you all about when my friends and I hung out with Dave Chapelle in our hotel during the 2003 Frozen Four in Buffalo??
              Geez I guess my invitation got lost in the mail...or left in Toronto ;^)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Sandra Dee is actually kind of **** in the Dunwich Horror. I did not expect that.

Jesus, we can say **** now, but we can't say s e x y.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Geez I guess my invitation got lost in the mail...or left in Toronto ;^)
                  Twas a spur of the moment event. I had seen his tour bus when we drove up to our hotel, didn't think anything of it. Wednesday night a few of us were hanging out in my friend's room after we had gone out for dinner. We were playing cards, having a few beverages. I left to go to my room to get my Justin Timberlake bobble head doll for some reason. His room was next door to my friend's room so I walked down the hall with him and a couple of his friends. I said "Hey, your Dave Chapelle! I'm a fan! Like your show!" He said thanks, he was on his way to do a show, asked me why I was in Buffalo. I told him and then said "So, if you're not doing anything when you get back, stop by this room. We're just having some drinks and playing cards." As if.

I go back to my friend's room, tell them I just met him and then we went about having a more drinks and playing more card games. Around 1:00am there's a knock at the door. It's Dave and his friends. They came in, we hung out with them. He says "So this is what white people do on spring break." They stayed for about an hour. About 10 minutes after they left, they came back, this time with a camera. We thought we were going to make it on an episode of his show.

I took a picture with him and my Justin Timberlake bobble head. He said "I was on Star Search with that dude." Ha!

Comment

Twas a spur of the moment event. I had seen his tour bus when we drove up to our hotel, didn't think anything of it. Wednesday night a few of us were hanging out in my friend's room after we had gone out for dinner. We were playing cards, having a few beverages. I left to go to my room to get my Justin Timberlake bobble head doll for some reason. His room was next door to my friend's room so I walked down the hall with him and a couple of his friends. I said "Hey, your Dave Chapelle! I'm a fan! Like your show!" He said thanks, he was on his way to do a show, asked me why I was in Buffalo. I told him and then said "So, if you're not doing anything when you get back, stop by this room. We're just having some drinks and playing cards." As if.

I go back to my friend's room, tell them I just met him and then we went about having a more drinks and playing more card games. Around 1:00am there's a knock at the door. It's Dave and his friends. They came in, we hung out with them. He says "So this is what white people do on spring break." They stayed for about an hour. About 10 minutes after they left, they came back, this time with a camera. We thought we were going to make it on an episode of his show.

I took a picture with him and my Justin Timberlake bobble head. He said "I was on Star Search with that dude." Ha!
                    Very cool.

Comment

Yeah...well...MY TEAM WON THE TITLE!!!

(I am superiorly jealous)
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The first Pitch Perfect was great, but the second wasn’t as good, and the third was painful to watch.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• https://***********/nytimes/status/1...769704449?s=21

this is incredible.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            That is brilliant.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• reminder that mookie has never watched big lewboski
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Jeebus mookie. You've gone through all three "_____ Down" movies.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X