Movies 52 - 1917: Sonic the Bad Boys of Prey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Is this where Eddie and arsenio WERE sowing their royal oats while hitting the bars, and Hakeem is looking for his son, the prince, in nyc?
    It's the sequel to that, just released on Amazon Prime.

Comment

• Pepe La Pew was cut from the new Space Jam.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Pepe La Pew was canceled from the new Space Jam.
        Fixed your post. Correct terminology only, please.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Well I mean he was considered skeevy even before Me Too ;^)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Well I mean he was considered skeevy even before Me Too ;^)
            Dave Chappelle even wrote a joke about it 20 years ago.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Dave Chappelle even wrote a joke about it 20 years ago.
              “See, sometimes you gotta take the p-y like Pepe...”

https://youtu.be/aUmYGLIubho

(One of his best bits)
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                “See, sometimes you gotta take the p-y like Pepe...”

https://youtu.be/aUmYGLIubho

(One of his best bits)
                Snuffleupagus as a junky is one of the funniest jokes ever! I have watched that special like 30 times!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Snuffleupagus as a junky is one of the funniest jokes ever! I have watched that special like 30 times!
                  The Oscar The Grouch “b-h I live in a ****ing trash can!” gets me every time.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    The Oscar The Grouch “b-h I live in a ****ing trash can!” gets me every time.
                    I still quote "The Count As Pimp" every time someone mentions Sesame Street!
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Chapelle's comedy is some of the smartest out there =)
                      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Disney cast its first trans actress in a film; it's a bit part.

The ones upset about Pepe La Pew being taken out of Space Jam will be up in arms over this woman. Predictability is sad and laughable at the same time.
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• I'm surprised Warner dumped Pepe before Speedy Gonzalez. Looking at Speedy now, those cartoons are cringe, as the kids say.

Comment

• Last I heard they were looking at Speedy too (the rumors started for both at the same time) but there doesn't seem to be the same steam.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Last I heard they were looking at Speedy too (the rumors started for both at the same time) but there doesn't seem to be the same steam.
                              Speedy was taken off American tv for a long time back in the early 2000s (ironically, it was still popular and aired consistently in Latin American countries at the same time). I'm more shocked it's back on now.

Comment

• Let's all remember Mickey's West African friend, Thursday.

Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X