Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Boondock saints

mookie hasn’t watched in years so worth a replay. Still pretty dam good. Defoe is hilarious
    Don't watch 2. It's probably the worst movie I have ever seen. And not in a cheeky Buckaroo way, more like, "holy **** I need to turn this off because I am starting to hate the the first one" kind of way.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Crackers

odd. Mid 80s flick. May have been Sean penn’s 2nd movie. Robust cast.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

yup. I liked 7-9. Ymmv.

I enjoyed taken, 2 and 3 were decent OnDemand rainy afternoon movies.

I liked lost in translation but totally agree. It's going to be one of those movies where it's top 5, an excellent movie, or it totally sucks. I don't think I've seen anyone who thought it was ok or even above average. You hate it, you love it, or it was life changingly good. :-)
        I need to rewatch Lost In Translation; may do that tonight. I absolutely loved it when it came out in college, but haven't watched it in years even though I own the dvd.

Comment

• Ted 2

surprisingly not as bad as mookie felt after the first viewing. The sperm jokes (Brady, and rejected sickle cell) make the movie—which is probably saying a lot

Comment

Ted 2

surprisingly not as bad as mookie felt after the first viewing. The sperm jokes (Brady, and rejected sickle cell) make the movie—which is probably saying a lot
            "She's our enemy now."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

I need to rewatch Lost In Translation; may do that tonight. I absolutely loved it when it came out in college, but haven't watched it in years even though I own the dvd.
              Watched it again last night, still as good as I remembered, possibly even better.

It's free on Amazon Prime thru midnight tonight, fyi.

Comment

• My girlfriend turned on Spaceballs; I do not need to go to bed RIGHT now.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Chadwick Bozeman wins golden globe for Ma Rainy Black Bottom

Comment

• Saving Private Ryan. The first 10-15 minutes alone are superb.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Spenser confidential

mark walhberg doing his take. Only thing following the book is he spelled the name correctly, but it works.
                      deep down wish is for the gf (cissy) to be Kepler’s real life companion :^)

Comment

• How are you finding all the time for these movies mookie?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          How are you finding all the time for these movies mookie?
                          Our workday is 5 hrs with Wuhan slowdown.

other than that ......

Comment

• Condemned 2

apex predator is the subject of a life/death betting parlor and with the help of his dad (Eric roberts) tries to survive.
                            wwe pictures

Comment

Spenser confidential

mark walhberg doing his take. Only thing following the book is he spelled the name correctly, but it works.
                              deep down wish is for the gf (cissy) to be Kepler’s real life companion :^)
                              Didn't know there was a book it was based on.

I... enjoyed this movie, but as mookie said, it was just a typical Mark Wahlberg film.

Iliza Shlesinger (Cissy) is hot and I have had a crush on her since her second stand up special Freezing Hot. She's a whip-smart comedian and her specials are hilarious.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Didn't know there was a book it was based on.

I... enjoyed this movie, but as mookie said, it was just a typical Mark Wahlberg film.

Iliza Shlesinger (Cissy) is hot and I have had a crush on her since her second stand up special Freezing Hot. She's a whip-smart comedian and her specials are hilarious.
                                Spenser is the character is perhaps 50 books, first by Robert b Parker until his death. Then continued by ace Atkins. Spenser was also a tv series for 3 seasons in the late 80s played by Robert urich with Avery brooks as hawk. In addition a handful of made for TV movies were made after the show was cancelled starring joe montaigna (or joe Montana).

Comment

Working...
                                X