X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Watched The Babysitter and The Babysitter: Killer Queen yesterday on Netflix.

Hilarious teen slasher films with a flimsy premise, but a good way to pass 4 hours on a lazy Wednesday afternoon nonetheless.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    The line delivery makes sense in the context of what has happened in the movie and in his (Bruce Wayne's) life.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Keaton is so funny, I don't care about his cash dives. He gets a lifetime pass for paycheck movies, like Steve Martin or Helen Mirren.
    I'm not hating on him for it was just my observation that he didn't looked thrilled. However it's also very possible generating my reaction was intentional/tongue-in-cheek/self-deprecating and not at all a sign of embarrassment.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I just saw a preview of the Flash movie and when Michael Keaton said, “Yeah, I’m Batman” the look on his face actually said, “Yeah, I also can’t effing believe I’m making this money grab”. Maybe it won't come across as cynical in full context but he sure doesn't look convinced in that clip.
    Keaton is so funny, I don't care about his cash dives. He gets a lifetime pass for paycheck movies, like Steve Martin or Helen Mirren.

Leave a comment:

• St. Clown
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I just saw a preview of the Flash movie and when Michael Keaton said, “Yeah, I’m Batman” the look on his face actually said, “Yeah, I also can’t effing believe I’m making this money grab”. Maybe it won't come across as cynical in full context but he sure doesn't look convinced in that clip.
    I’ve not yet seen the movie, just the intro scene. My bet is Keane is doing Old Man Batman, and it’s more of a resignation to actually doing the job within that world.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Thanks in part to Barbie and Oppenheimer, the domestic box office reached over $4 billion between May and August.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Warm up the DVR for Salt of the Earth on TCM at 1:30am. It was a 1954 film that was banned and kept out of movie theaters until 1965. Or you can watch it on youtube.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    I Know What You Did Last Summer.

Forgettable story, but Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt? Oh hell yes.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

She named him after dad! Well the middle name anyway.

he’s beaming!
    That is just awesome!! Give them all my best!

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    Baby Einstein always worked for us.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Who pays the mortgage?

Toddler can eat whatever you put in front of him. Give him Monty Python. Warp the little f-cker early.
    Normally I would but said toddler is sick and very unsure of this whole “sibling” thing so just trying to provide some comforts

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Oh wow...congrats and my condolences ;^)
    She named him after dad! Well the middle name anyway.

he’s beaming!

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Toddler is asking to watch “fake paw patrol” which is a thing on YouTube and I’m convinced it’s a torture device

I’m dying for real paw patrol
    Who pays the mortgage?

Toddler can eat whatever you put in front of him. Give him Monty Python. Warp the little f-cker early.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Well, I’m also on two hours of sleep, watching a toddler with strep and 4 geriatric dogs (someone went Into labor over night) send halp
    Oh wow...congrats and my condolences ;^)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X