Clear All

• Re: Movies 52 - 1917: Sonic the Bad Boys of Prey

In case you were wondering...

Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I wish I had not read that.

Comment

Godzilla (2019)

What a mediocre movie. Don’t bother. The acting was terrible, even for a blockbuster. The only fun part was the end with the red energy.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Godzilla (2019)

What a mediocre movie. Don’t bother. The acting was terrible, even for a blockbuster. The only fun part was the end with the red energy.
          I thought that was one of the more truer to the original. Is it mindblowing? Nah. Is it worth the big bucket of popcorn? Heck ya.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

It really wasnt...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

ZZ Top: That Little Ol' Band From Texas

Documentary on the band. Pretty solid, lots of old footage. I knew the songs, but not the story of the band, besides the MTV-era when they really blew up. These guys are just humble dudes who want to play music, and it shows in the lack of drama within the band and their career. Solid watch.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                ZZ Top: That Little Ol' Band From Texas

Documentary on the band. Pretty solid, lots of old footage. I knew the songs, but not the story of the band, besides the MTV-era when they really blew up. These guys are just humble dudes who want to play music, and it shows in the lack of drama within the band and their career. Solid watch.
                That was really good. Funny how the drummers last name is Beard but he didn’t have one
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                  That was really good. Funny how the drummers last name is Beard but he didn’t have one
                  That was always the running joke.

There are 2 cars I want in my lifetime. And one is named "Christine." Give you one guess on the other one.

Comment

The Eliminator is a pretty sweet hot rod, no doubt.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Serpico: Not a personal fave. Parts of it are real interesting but to be honest it was too long and boring at parts.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Serpico: Not a personal fave. Parts of it are real interesting but to be honest it was too long and boring at parts.
                        I always assumed the entire rest of the movie is just a delivery mechanism for that scene.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Scenes like that are great...problem is there isnt enough of them.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The French Connection: Excellent film! Obviously a bit dated but still about as good as can be!
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Finally watched Avengers: Endgame. Solid Avengers movie, loved all the nods to the previous films. Good way to wrap up the saga.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                The French Connection: Excellent film! Obviously a bit dated but still about as good as can be!
                                Yeah, I was surprised at how much I liked that one. I was also a bit late to the game, but I enjoyed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X