Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 of your points are correct...one I will fight you on!

(3 is awesome...4 is an abortion)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I'm sure 5 will be even worse, if that were even possible.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Toy Story 2 was better than it had any right to be.

3 was not great.

4 was unwatchable.
        1-3 are fine. 4 is spew. Wait til the ocho.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Rustin - about civil rights activist Bayard Rustin and his quest to organize the March on Washington in 1963. One of the more enjoyable films I've seen in a while and it's a shame it didn't win any major awards.

Comment

• Wonka.

Good way to kill two hours, but not something I'd watch again.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Wonka on meth

https://www.reddit.com/r/NonPolitica...r/s/G5tniP5XoZ

Comment

• Dune 2 is perfectly forgettable, like Dune. Tiny Horse is unconvincing as a tween charismatic ISIS leader. The worm surfing was great, however. Butler is 100x the Feyd that Sting was.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Dune 2 is perfectly forgettable, like Dune. Tiny Horse is unconvincing as a tween charismatic ISIS leader. The worm surfing was great, however. Butler is 100x the Feyd that Sting was.
                  He also did a great job studying Stellan and sounding so much like him.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• I fell asleep during Dune and have no desire to see 2.

Sweet Girl. A mother dies while waiting for a newly created life-saving medication for cancer, and her husband vows revenge on those responsible for the intentional delay of said med when she dies.

The plot origin itself was intriguing, but then watching events unfold it was like watching a 'tag-team' storytelling session, where one writer writes the first 10 minutes and passes it off the next writer, and so on and so on. Zero continuity and it's as if they never had any idea where they wanted the movie to go/end.

One of the dumbest, haphazardly written movies I've seen in a long time. Do not recommend unless you feel like shaking your head and find some type of drinking game taking shots every time you ask, "***? Why?".

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Dune 2 is perfectly forgettable, like Dune. Tiny Horse is unconvincing as a tween charismatic ISIS leader. The worm surfing was great, however. Butler is 100x the Feyd that Sting was.
                      My favorite part of this is Jamelle Bouie liked it and you did not

gonna be like a 99/100

;-)
                      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 03-03-2024, 09:46 PM.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Dune 2 was perfection. This was a better adaptation of harder source material than Lord of the Rings IMO. The director made one major change from the book, and I was very unhappy about it but I understood why he did it. I think I was upset because it was the one piece from the book that I loved the most that I wanted to see handled on screen properly. Instead he avoided the issue altogether.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• mookie watched In The Loop. imagined kepler watching this with a chubby. :-)

also caught Freelance on the plane. surprisingly enjoyable john cena move
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Tried watching Poor Things. Wife: "It looks like a pretentious art film, you love that sh*t."

We made it about 30 minutes before shutting it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Tried watching Poor Things. Wife: "It looks like a pretentious art film, you love that sh*t."

We made it about 30 minutes before shutting it off.
                              I haven’t seen it yet, is it as bad as La La land? Another Emma stone Oscar nominee

and yes, I realize someone here is going to be very condescending for anyone dare besmirching that hot steaming pile of dung

Comment

• Emma Stone sucks...literally in everything.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X