No announcement yet.

Movies 52 - 1917: Sonic the Bad Boys of Prey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Promising Young Woman (Netflix streaming). A whole lot of wow for this film and imho for all the right reasons. Several mind screws and a pretty solid ending which is rare for this type of flick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Promising Young Woman (Netflix streaming). A whole lot of wow for this film and imho for all the right reasons. Several mind screws and a pretty solid ending which is rare for this type of flick.
      I remember posting about it here when it first came out and was surprised no one else seemed to have seen it.

hard to watch, but so glad I did

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
        Oppenheimer is opening the same weekend. Looking forward to seeing that but it's almost 3 hours long. I'll wait until that comes out on *pick a streaming service*.
        Peacock. August 3. Bonus content will be included, like the old-time DVD's!

Comment

Promising Young Woman (Netflix streaming). A whole lot of wow for this film and imho for all the right reasons. Several mind screws and a pretty solid ending which is rare for this type of flick.
          Was all set to watch it last night and it wasn't on. Looked around on the Goog and found:
          Oh no! This title isn’t currently available to watch in your country.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post

Woo-hoo!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
              Was all set to watch it last night and it wasn't on. Looked around on the Goog and found:
              Oh no! This title isn’t currently available to watch in your country.
              Have you tried using a VPN?

Comment

Have you tried using a VPN?
                Thought about it but never pulled the trigger. It'll show up on AMC, IFC, or one of the other 3 letter alphabet stations and I'll tape it and breeze through the commercials.

Comment

Everything I am seeing says at least October before Oppenheimer goes streaming. Some chance it could be early Sept based on the typical 45 day deal Universal does, but Nolan may have negotiated a longer stretch as I have seen suggested.

Comment

• I’d be shocked if Oppenheimer was available outside of theaters for at least a full month after release date

Comment

• This ''rumor" has an Oct streaming date. No big deal, I can wait.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...133612877.html

Comment

• Def worth a look see,

https://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...eath-new-movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

Everything I am seeing says at least October before Oppenheimer goes streaming. Some chance it could be early Sept based on the typical 45 day deal Universal does, but Nolan may have negotiated a longer stretch as I have seen suggested.
                          My bad. That's the Super Mario Brothers movie. Not sure how I confused those two.

Comment

My bad. That's the Super Mario Brothers movie. Not sure how I confused those two.
                            That makes much more sense. I just couldn't see Nolan (or Universal for that matter) being on board for only 2 weeks in theaters before its on streaming.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post

That makes much more sense. I just couldn't see Nolan (or Universal for that matter) being on board for only 2 weeks in theaters before its on streaming.
                              It is also Universal, which means Peacock. It will likely have a 120 day window (instead of 45) so it will hit streaming about Thanksgiving.

Comment

• I am starting to despise peacock and the commercials
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X