X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Please. No.
    We already had that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popsta...Never_Stopping

(Seriously that's a really good movie and send up of modern pop stars, it somehow got overlooked when it came out.)

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Watched Without A Paddle today.

"Give me back my grenade!"
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Rescue Rangers on Disney+ is an A+.

Hits all the nostalgia notes while also being a movie that will entertain your 10 year old kid or your 65 year old parents. Lots of "Adult" humor that is implied and keeps things fresh. Also they were able to capture the spirit of RODGER RABBIT in creating a world where humans/cartoons coexist and that IPs and Licensing don't matter. Some very deep/intelligent parody going on which is **chef kiss**

Highly reccomend for everyone, but especially if you were a DISNEY AFTERNOON kid.
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Is there a TaleSpin reference? Darkwing Duck?
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• I loved Rescue Rangers but that looks like trash.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Doctor Sleep - ***? Just awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Is there a TaleSpin reference? Darkwing Duck?
                You have plenty of Disney Afternoon fare to browse from =)

Handy, Give it a shot. The trailers really didn't do this justice. If you can appreciate ROGER RABBIT, you will appreciate this.
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• I watched Marienbad again last night. This is a great description of what it is and isn't.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I used to think Edwige Fenech or Brigitte Skay was the most desirable woman in giallo, but now that I have seen Dagmar Lassander, I admit... I may have been wrong.

She can also act, which most of them can't. Looking at you, Barbara Bach.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 05-22-2022, 09:08 PM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Handy, Give it a shot. The trailers really didn't do this justice. If you can appreciate ROGER RABBIT, you will appreciate this.
                      Ok...I will but I'm gonna be high ;^)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Ok...I will but I'm gonna be high ;^)

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Oh. My. God. This film was amazing!!! The cameos. The whole Who Framed Roger Rabbit vibe. It was *chefs kiss*.

My inner eight year old couldn't have been happier with this film.

Also, I was smacked with reality while searching the #RescueRangers hastag on Twitter. Apparently two generations are too young to recall Roger Rabbit, and the fact that the two biggest animating companies had stars that shared screen time? The amount of non-Disney property in a Disney film was amazing. This is the sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit we never asked for, but needed.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Dr. Strange was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Dr. Strange was wonderful. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
                              Mookie’s daughter shared that this is not playing here due to a homosexual character
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Oh. My. God. This film was amazing!!! The cameos. The whole Who Framed Roger Rabbit vibe. It was *chefs kiss*.

My inner eight year old couldn't have been happier with this film.

Also, I was smacked with reality while searching the #RescueRangers hastag on Twitter. Apparently two generations are too young to recall Roger Rabbit, and the fact that the two biggest animating companies had stars that shared screen time? The amount of non-Disney property in a Disney film was amazing. This is the sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit we never asked for, but needed.
                                Just finished watching it and holy fuck was it amazing! You guys were absolutely right about the Who Framed Roger Rabbit vibe. I know I'm being pandered to and I don't care.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X