This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Will up for best actor right? One of the last award?
    And he won...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Drink every time he says "protect".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Chris Rock's next standup special is gonna be ****ing awesome.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Serena had some nipple poking out there...
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Will Chris Rock rush out with a chair?

Comment

• There was someone missing in that apology. Like the one person who it should’ve been towards.
              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Chris Rock's next standup special is gonna be ****ing awesome.
                He about to get a big check from Netflix...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• Every woman nominated for Best Actress is now rushing around trying to find someone to smack for good luck.

KDR

Comment

• Twitter is just barely functioning right now
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I like both of them but I read something on Twitter that said it best

You can make fun of something someone can change or put on, but body image stuff, way off limits. He ****ex around and found out.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Chris Rock's next standup special is gonna be ****ing awesome.
                        In the uncensored video you can see Rock is dismayed...he probably hasn't felt that violated on live video since the last time he was pulled over for Driving While Black...

(feel free to steal that line CB)

I like Will Smith, and I even understand his anger and his wanting to defend his wife. Dick you just assaulted a guy on live TV because you didn't like a joke. that doesn't make you a man, that makes you a ****ing azzhole. You could have dealt with it off the air or hell in the press...acting like a spoiled brat is ridiculous. Hell compared to some of the stuff Ricky Gervais says at the Golden Globes this was nothing. You are a petulant little crybaby and you should be barred from the Oscars.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I was just thinking, rock is nowhere near gervais level in terms of roasting

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            I like both of them but I read something on Twitter that said it best

You can make fun of something someone can change or put on, but body image stuff, way off limits. He ****ex around and found out.
                            Sorry but that is bull. You don't get to attack someone because he said something mean. That isn't how the law works.

You can still be arrested for punching a Nazi, even if they deserve it.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I was just thinking, rock is nowhere near gervais level in terms of roasting
                              If Ricky was hosting again it is 99.9999999999% likely he takes what Rock said and goes even further. He would flat out troll Will Smith (and Chris Rock btw) until he realized how stupid he looks.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Oh god will is tweeting his way through this

https://twitter.com/willsmith/status...fHdZrjqXjdbBSg

spoiler for those who don’t know- not that will smith

Comment

Working...
                                X