X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    Still have to hire the right people to get you out of trouble. Have to know the connections.
    I'm sure his father didn't give him connections along with the fortune.

Comment

I'd be careful w/the drugs. I'd say "prescription," and not illegal. I won't say that's any "better," but he's not on the illegal spectrum, IMO.
      Careful? Lol. Careful for WHAT?

He’s almost certainly taking some sort of prescription off label or illegally. Because no one has the mood, energy, and personality swings without some sort of serious chemical intervention.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Still have to hire the right people to get you out of trouble. Have to know the connections.
        No you don’t. Those connections find you. It’s like saying a star found a comet. No, I’m almost no cases did a star find a comet. That gravitational well pulled it in without any effort on the part of the star.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He’s almost certainly taking some sort of prescription off label or illegally. Because no one has the mood, energy, and personality swings without some sort of serious chemical intervention.
          There's a difference between "He's snorting coke" vs "he's taking prescription drugs."
          Prescription is MUCH different than illegal.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

And here we are:

I think Trump is a bad person, and is not fit for office.
            "I DON'T THINK YOU THINK HE'S BAD ENOUGH! F YOU!"
            I know he's bad. He is bad. I don't like him.
            "NOT GOOD ENOUGH! DIE IN A FIRE!"

Huh.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Why would anyone waste time trying to say Donald trump is “smart” in any way?

Lol.

Comment

There's a difference between "He's snorting coke" vs "he's taking prescription drugs."
                Prescription is MUCH different than illegal.
                Huh? No it’s not. If I have a bottle of oxy and I’m taking it off-label, it’s the same offense if I shoot heroin.

Hell, the heroin is probably safer.
                Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Why would anyone waste time trying to say Donald trump is “smart” in any way?

Lol.
                  Because he is. Just not in a traditional sense. The dumbest criminals still have some smarts. He's of that nature.

Comment

Huh? No it’s not. If I have a bottle of oxy and I’m taking it off-label, it’s the same offense if I shoot heroin.

Hell, the heroin is probably safer.
                    Listen, just because the vet didn't prescribe the horse tranquilizers for me specifically doesn't mean I need you getting all preachy there.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Give 10 legit morons Trump's money (or alleged money), and I bet zero reach the presidency.

Comment

He's smart in a different way. If he was truly an idiot, he'd be in jail as of 10, 20 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a jagoff. BUT, he's smart enough (or smart enough to hire the smart lawyers) to keep him out of prison. Just sayin'.
                        I agree with the Rube. He is evil but he has a brilliance when dealing with media, spin and manipulating people. The dude is also without conscience which makes it easier for him to do what he wants to get what he wants. All his brilliance is focused in a self serving way. If you asked him to do for someone else he would be an epic fail. He has no wish or motivation to do that.
                        Dementia, psychopathy, extreme narcissism, a serious inferiority complex likely inflicted on him by his dad, and drugs of some sort. These aren’t the behaviors of ADHD.

The narcissism and psychopathy force him to create a false reality in his head that his own brain has no choice but to believe.[
                        I was being sarcastic. He reminds me of being in a room with a little kid who's meds have worn off. I can't keep up with all the wild starts he has. You can have a bunch of personality disorders along with other psych issues. He is a walking audiovisual aide.

Or is Bipolar? Who knows what he really is except it is pretty easy to say he is evil incarnate no matter what else is wrong.

THis was interesting
                        https://www.euronews.com/2019/08/14/...ing-america-vi
                        Last edited by leswp1; 01-13-2020, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Everything he says is a lie, part one million: https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/s...51363390541829

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                          X