X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    a couple of the mid-19th century ones actually led us directly into a civil war with their shortcomings.
    The Civil War was going to happen anyway, the South just needed an excuse to secede. Electing an alleged anti-slavery radical with a minority of the popular vote gave them that excuse.

Please make sure you are doing something every day to ensure people turn out to vote in November. Have one conversation a day. Make one small donation. Arrange to take one additional person with you to a polling place. Volunteer to work with a get out the vote group in the fall for a day. Please.
    And if you're still friends/family with any Deplorables, set the parental controls on Fox News next time you visit.

Comment

Please make sure you are doing something every day to ensure people turn out to vote in November. Have one conversation a day. Make one small donation. Arrange to take one additional person with you to a polling place. Volunteer to work with a get out the vote group in the fall for a day. Please.
      The cancer will not be excised without such efforts.
      Last edited by burd; 01-06-2020, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        And if you're still friends/family with any Deplorables, set the parental controls on Fox News next time you visit.
        My favorite was when that guy with all the followers on Twitter who posted that basically got exposed (again) for completely plagiarizing this from someone else years ago.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

One thing I'm doing for my own sanity at this time is not engaging with Trump worshipers. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Of course dump just retweeted this

Comment

Kill yourself. https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...33364997697536

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                The kfc should do it, eventually.

Comment

Noted Centrist Will Hurd was on CNN this morning crying about how Nancy Pelosi handled the impeachment. He doesn't know the Senate rules, he said, but the House should have waited for more witnesses to come forward like noted Patriot John Bolton.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    One thing I'm doing for my own sanity at this time is not engaging with Trump worshipers. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
                    Are you kidding? Making fun of Chump supporters is hilarious! There's so much material to work with.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Noted Centrist Will Hurd was on CNN this morning crying about how Nancy Pelosi handled the impeachment. He doesn't know the Senate rules, he said, but the House should have waited for more witnesses to come forward like noted Patriot John Bolton.
                      Bolton is a paper bag full of shyt burning at the front door. Not only is he a demented hawk, I don't trust him. Ds need to be careful with their assumptions about what they will get from him.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        Bolton is a paper bag full of shyt burning at the front door. Not only is he a demented hawk, I don't trust him. Ds need to be careful with their assumptions about what they will get from him.
                        I agree with this. What I see Bolton doing is putting a shiv in all of the people in the administration that he doesn't like (Pompeo, Mulvaney, etc) but stopping short of implicating Trump himself. Certainly that makes it worthwhile to get his testimony but it seems the e-mails that were just uncovered via the Freedom of Information Act ruling are a lot more ****ing.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

What’s incredible is they just aren’t getting coverage. These emails are the smoking gun.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            I agree with this. What I see Bolton doing is putting a shiv in all of the people in the administration that he doesn't like (Pompeo, Mulvaney, etc) but stopping short of implicating Trump himself. Certainly that makes it worthwhile to get his testimony but it seems the e-mails that were just uncovered via the Freedom of Information Act ruling are a lot more ****ing.
                            Bolton is a True Believer. He'd sacrifice himself and his children to get his war with Iran. What you'll get with him will be whatever furthers that objective. He's a zealot. Truth, for him, is what serves The Cause.

If you are going to try to use him always have a sniper trained on him, because he is never really "your" guy.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              What’s incredible is they just aren’t getting coverage. These emails are the smoking gun.
                              I agree. The Senate is also refusing to subpoena documents.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Anatomy of a Trump rally: 67 percent of claims are false or lacking evidence

Comment

Working...
                                X