Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Darnold to the Panthers.

Good luck with that, Carolina.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Thank God. I'd hate the be cheated of these epic matchups! https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...08742098829320
    I just realized I don't give a single sh-t about the NFL anymore. It has dropped to the NBA on my list of life concerns: absolute zero.

I got my one Seahawks' title and I'm hangin' em up.

Next up: NHL.

I used to have a college and a pro team in almost every major sport. I should be down to Cornell hockey and the Mets by my 60th birthday.

Last edited by Kepler; 03-29-2021, 03:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Sounds like 17 games will be official next season.
    Thank God. I'd hate the be cheated of these epic matchups! https://twitter.com/FieldYates/statu...08742098829320

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Sounds like 17 games will be official next season.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    The Eagles on Friday agreed to acquire the No. 12 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, a fourth-round pick (No. 123 overall), and a 2022 first-round pick from the Miami Dolphins in exchange for the No. 6 overall pick in the 2021 NFL Draft and a 2021 fifth-round pick (No. 156 overall).

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Have the Whiteskins traded away their picks for a 2013 Pro Bowler at a position they are already deep at, yet? Or had they already so they have no picks?
    Hey stop making factual statements and have them sound like insults.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Have the Whiteskins traded away their picks for a 2013 Pro Bowler at a position they are already deep at, yet? Or had they already so they have no picks?

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Niners trade up to #3. Dolphins get: This year's No. 12 pick, a 2022 third-round pick and first-rounders in 2022 and 2023.
    I like how the 49ers make nothing but bad moves but then get a Super Bowl team every 10 years as their reward.

Leave a comment:

• SonofSouthie
    replied
    Niners trade up to #3. Dolphins get: This year's No. 12 pick, a 2022 third-round pick and first-rounders in 2022 and 2023.

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    Had to post this here after seeing it on another board. Moss was in the Twin Cities area hanging out with Fitzgerald and Kramer, and shared his side of the mooning story.

https://twitter.com/kramer9tommy/sta...680192518?s=21

Leave a comment:

• state of hockey
    replied
    I think the Memphis team played on a field that wasn't regulation. The stadium couldn't fit it.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

Remember when the CFL put two teams in the States? I know one was in Baltimore (after the Colts left, before the Ravens). Can't remember the other location. I also don't remember how they handled the field size in those stadiums. The teams didn't last very long.
    There were 7 actually.

Baltimore was actually pretty successful, winning the Grey Cup in 1995, they only left because the Browns moved to Baltimore (interestingly they became the Montreal Alouettes).

Leave a comment:

• Russell Jaslow
    replied
    Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    https://www.si.com/xfl/2021/03/10/cf...yByC9TMkKPjIP8

XFL and CFL talk partnership.

Not entirely sure what this would entail. I can’t imagine the CFL moving away from the more Canadian-centric parts of the league like three downs and field size, and I don’t know how many stadiums in the US can handle a CFL field if they’re going to try expansion again.
    Remember when the CFL put two teams in the States? I know one was in Baltimore (after the Colts left, before the Ravens). Can't remember the other location. I also don't remember how they handled the field size in those stadiums. The teams didn't last very long.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    If the WFT wanted a 38 year old Ivy League graduate who's never been to the playoffs as QB, I coulda done it for only $5 million.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Interesting. She probably knows him. I'm friends with a number of people who don't match my politics and I'm not big on cutting ties over politics unless it crosses some line. She might do a better job at compartmentalizing those things.

Or I'm wrong.
    Being rich covers a multitude of sins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X