Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fk Watson and the Browns.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Shouldn't someone having used 24 different masseuses over the last few years (and probably even more out there) be a bit of a red flag that maybe they're after something ulterior?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        So glad the NFL cares about sexual assault.
        Make a $1500 bet? Gone for a year
        Assault allegations with 23 payoffs? Meh...6 games.
        I assume that this isn't the Happy Ending that Watson was initially looking for but it will do.
        "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
        Groucho Marx
        "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
        Ron White
        "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
        Milo Bloom

Comment

• When Watson signed his latest contract with the Cleveland Browns franchise, nearly all of the allegations against him were public knowledge. The Browns signed him anyway after conducting what they called “extensive” research into Watson’s past transgressions.

Watson signed the highest fully guaranteed contract in NFL history at 5 years, $230 million, with an average annual value of $46 million per season. But Watson won’t be losing 35% of $46 million this season.

In anticipation of a likely suspension for at least part of the 2022 season, the Browns structured Watson’s contract so that he only makes $1,035,000 of his 5-year $230 million contract as a base salary in year one of his contract, according to sports contract website OverTheCap. Therefore, Watson will “only” forfeit 35% of $1.035 million in salary, amounting to a $345,000 loss.

Comment

• "I have a dream that someday rich people of all colors will benefit from the two-tiered justice system." -- Republican MLK
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• NFL to appeal Watson's 6 game suspension.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ame-suspension

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                NFL to appeal Watson's 6 game suspension.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ame-suspension
                Note that they are trying to make it more, not less. Just want to point that out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Note that they are trying to make it more, not less. Just want to point that out.
                  It should be indefinite(jmho).

Comment

It should be indefinite(jmho).
                    If they are real, he should be in jail. Kinda hard to debate that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      "I have a dream that someday rich people of all colors will benefit from the two-tiered justice system." -- Republican MLK
                      Surely you jest.

(BTW, "Zero Hour" was on TCM a few weeks ago. Oh boy)
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• The American Massage Therapy Association annual convention is in Cleveland later this month....

No wonder Watson was ok with a trade to the Browns.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

Surely you jest.

(BTW, "Zero Hour" was on TCM a few weeks ago. Oh boy)
                          IIRC the Zuckers tried to get the original cast but the studio blocked them.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Vikings fans. Look what Channel 9 has for you for pre season game #1!

https://www.vikings.com/video/preseason-tv
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• The Bengals will have a new name for their home stadium.

The facility formerly known as Paul Brown Stadium will now be called Paycor Stadium, the team announced Tuesday. The Bengals sold the stadium naming rights to Cincinnati-based Paycor, a company that specializes in human resources.

The agreement is for 16 years. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Comment

The Bengals will have a new name for their home stadium.

The facility formerly known as Paul Brown Stadium will now be called Paycor Stadium, the team announced Tuesday. The Bengals sold the stadium naming rights to Cincinnati-based Paycor, a company that specializes in human resources.

The agreement is for 16 years. Financial terms were not disclosed.
                                Fitting. Cincinnati has the energy of an HR office.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X