Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sale voided.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...touchdown-ball
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      That's dumb. All sales should be final. If the buyer has a problem, he should have appealed to Brady!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

It is dumb. He should have insured it against unretiring.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

That's dumb. All sales should be final. If the buyer has a problem, he should have appealed to Brady!
          The buyer, seller, and auction house all agreed to void the sale. So who are we to criticize?
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

The buyer, seller, and auction house all agreed to void the sale. So who are we to criticize?
            The seller for voiding. Not his fault Brady un-retired. Let stupid people waste their money.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Receivers only needed one foot in bounds
              College football OT rules
              There were others I can't remember. I thought the coinflip rules were fun back then but whatever.

There were also the experience changes
              They pioneered the over-the-field cam
              I liked that they had nicknames on the back

**** was way more fun in that respect
              I'll give you on over-the-field cam. The first couple are basically "they put some college stuff in the pro game" which isn't exactly earth-shatteringly novel. The nicknames on the jersey gets old after 5 minutes.

I just remember the games being boring despite the hype. Maybe they just un-lucked into a handful of blah games to start the season.

KDR

Comment

I'll give you on over-the-field cam. The first couple are basically "they put some college stuff in the pro game" which isn't exactly earth-shatteringly novel. The nicknames on the jersey gets old after 5 minutes.

I just remember the games being boring despite the hype. Maybe they just un-lucked into a handful of blah games to start the season.
                I think the talent was garbage relative to the NFL. But I still prefer college sports over pros in almost all cases. So the quality of play was a major turn off and that's very understandable.

also, I think almost all of the rules in college would make the nfl better universally. So that's probably why I preferred it. Anyways...

im not trying to say it was revolutionary. I just enjoyed it more. Also, I was like 16 or 17. So that probably had something to do with it.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I think the talent was garbage relative to the NFL. But I still prefer college sports over pros in almost all cases. So the quality of play was a major turn off and that's very understandable.

also, I think almost all of the rules in college would make the nfl better universally. So that's probably why I preferred it. Anyways...

im not trying to say it was revolutionary. I just enjoyed it more. Also, I was like 16 or 17. So that probably had something to do with it.
                  The 30 for 30 on it also made a good point that some of the other rule changes that may have mixed it up some more were avoided by the coaches because no one wanted to do anything too goofy that would mess up their future job hopes in the NFL. So it sort of worked against itself in certain ways. You made another good point; it was a pro league with college talent; you need either a college league with college talent or a pro league with pro talent; never the twain shall meet.

KDR

Comment

• The Browns don't suck purposefully, they suck accidentally: https://***********/RapSheet/status/1521249039941087238

KDR

Comment

The Browns don't suck purposefully, they suck accidentally: https://***********/RapSheet/status/1521249039941087238
                      “Nope, no cheating on our watch!”
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Seahawks/Buccaneers are playing the first reg season game in Germany on 11/13 at 9:30am ET.

Comment

Seahawks/Buccaneers are playing the first reg season game in Germany on 11/13 at 9:30am ET.
                          England must be ****ed. All they ever get is Jacksonville and other trash for all these years. I know they are getting GB and NO. But those teams are trending towards trash now.
                          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

England must be ****ed. All they ever get is Jacksonville and other trash for all these years. I know they are getting GB and NO. But those teams are trending towards trash now.
                            That's on the Jags owner.
                            Back in 2012, Jaguars owner Shahid Khan signed a partnership with the English Football Association to play in London consecutively for four seasons. Wembley Stadium became their home field when they played games in London.
                            In 2015, Khan re-signed the deal to extend their partnership until the 2020 season. Since no teams played in London in 2020, that contract expired without being completed.
                            A new deal was reached this year to extend to 2024.

Comment

• We now have definitive proof that CTE can result in significant memory loss. https://***********/accountablegop/s...04369928785920

KDR

Comment

We now have definitive proof that CTE can result in significant memory loss. https://***********/accountablegop/s...04369928785920
                                Georgia should be very very very proud they have him as a Senate candidate. It doesn't get any better than that.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X