Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I stand by my previous assertion
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/pablogato99/stat...314490369?s=21
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Saw a funny tweet that said the Super Bowl is cancelled and instead Buffalo and KC would have a Best of Seven series to determine a winner. You know, I didn't watch any football all weekend till about halfway through the third quarter last night and I think I saw more action in that amount of time than all the games combined. What a crazy finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Saw a funny tweet that said the Super Bowl is cancelled and instead Buffalo and KC would have a Best of Seven series to determine a winner. You know, I didn't watch any football all weekend till about halfway through the third quarter last night and I think I saw more action in that amount of time than all the games combined. What a crazy finish.
          What, SF/GB wasn't enough action for you?!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Sean Payton sees the Saints are $77 million over next year's cap and decides retirement is a good idea for at least a couple years.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Sean Payton sees the Saints are $77 million over next year's cap and decides retirement is a good idea for at least a couple years.
              The talking heads shows on ESPN thought that Payton would be a good coach for the Cowboys. This was prior to him stepping down at New Orleans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

The talking heads shows on ESPN thought that Payton would be a good coach for the Cowboys. This was prior to him stepping down at New Orleans.
                So much for that theory- turns out that he's under contract for 3 more seasons with New Orleans.

Comment

• Roethlisberger officially pulls out of the NFL
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                    Roethlisberger officially pulls out of the NFL
                    NFL left battered and bleeding in a bathroom stall.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Broncos hire Packers OC Hackett as their HC. Aaron Rogan to follow?
                      Bears to hire Colts DC Eberflus as their HC.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• I like the Vikings GM hire on paper. We shall see, we shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                          I like the Vikings GM hire on paper. We shall see, we shall see.
                          I really like him. I hope he's a huge success.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• http://www.theringer.com/nfl-playoff...ars-evaluation

Good article on evolution of Rams and Niners (and entire NFL) offensive and defensive schemes.

Comment

• Tom Brady is retiring, per Schefter.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Tom Brady is retiring, per Schefter.
                                Glad he got outta ****witville before he hung em up.

GOAT, without question.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X