Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Lions win is like the McRib. It only happens once a year!
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Wait, there's a Kurt Warner movie?
      There is??? Will they show his loss to the now non-existent Boston University Terriers football team at Nickerson Field way back when????

Also, the Patriots are currently the number one seed in the AFC East with a huuuuuge game tonight against Buffalo. It's all the local media can talk about. If they lose, they drop to a five seed. This is very similar to when BU woke up on a Monday morning one fall November as the #1 team in the country and then played a crap team on a Tuesday and lost. The weather is supposed to be crappy in Buffalo tonight so I fully expect a lousy game. And a Patriots loss.

Comment

• Last week on Wednesday my youngest mentioned that the Lions despite being winless had (something like) a 1 in 30 million chance to make the playoffs. I said that will likely be cut in half by Sunday because you such a result is the Vikings way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

There is??? Will they show his loss to the now non-existent Boston University Terriers football team at Nickerson Field way back when????

Also, the Patriots are currently the number one seed in the AFC East with a huuuuuge game tonight against Buffalo. It's all the local media can talk about. If they lose, they drop to a five seed. This is very similar to when BU woke up on a Monday morning one fall November as the #1 team in the country and then played a crap team on a Tuesday and lost. The weather is supposed to be crappy in Buffalo tonight so I fully expect a lousy game. And a Patriots loss.
          Do the Pats have any fans who travel? I'd think a cold, crappy night in Buffalo could produce a significant number of fatalities. But I've always been an optimist.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Pats win a game throwing the ball 3 times. Too funny
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Pats win a game throwing the ball 3 times. Too funny
              And everyone says the running game is dead.

I just saw the first half, where the pats threw it ONCE. Eli and Payton thought it was a line call and the OC was pretty ****ed that he did that, too. But it worked.

Have to give Belechek credit, though- making a game plan around the conditions like that.

The other funny note- I saw the score being 14-10, and I though- "Oh, the Pats got a second TD...." then I remembered it was 11-7 at half time. 14 points the interesting way. Given the conditions, 3 FG's is pretty darned impressive for both teams.

Comment

• Just saw a stat that was interesting- the 3 passing attempts is the fewest since 1974, when the Bills attempted 2 passes.

Comment

• You know Belichick blew his load after being able to win a game with 3 passes.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• The Can't Beat Detroit Bowl... perfect for the TNF slot.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      The Can't Beat Detroit Bowl... perfect for the TNF slot.
                      One of them beat Detroit in week five, but barely.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Well that was... interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Well that was... interesting.
                          Looking at the score, I missed an interesting second half. There was no life in the Steelers in the first half, and it looked like they would just keep laying down.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Looking at the score, I missed an interesting second half. There was no life in the Steelers in the first half, and it looked like they would just keep laying down.
                            They finally realized Bashaud Breeland is out there and really attacked his side. The result was the Vikings defense giving up 293 yards in the final 20 minutes. It was impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

They finally realized Bashaud Breeland is out there and really attacked his side. The result was the Vikings defense giving up 293 yards in the final 20 minutes. It was impressive.
                              So it was two halfs of teams that didn't want to win. And the Steelers "won" that specific battle.

Comment

• I've paid almost no attention to football this year, but I saw the NFL standings and I love how there are no really super teams. I like the parity. Teams I will be rooting for down the stretch, in case you want to put down some money against them:

Buffalo
                                Pittsburgh
                                Cleveland
                                Cincinnati
                                Minnesota
                                Last edited by Kepler; 12-12-2021, 04:25 PM.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X