Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Inspector Lewis Erskine.

"By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19. Additionally, the unauthorized use of an official government agency's seal (such as HHS or the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) is a crime," read a statement from the FBI.

Fines are also a possibility if caught with a fraudulent vaccination card.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Antonio Brown got caught using a fake vaccination card, that’s why he got three games.
      Sounds like a maid burned him after not getting paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Sounds like a maid burned him after not getting paid.
        Good help is hard to find these days…
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Rapistberger calling it quits. A year too late if you ask me.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Fairly certain the Lions get their first win today. I'm not trying to pull some opposite powers jinx, either.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
              Fairly certain the Lions get their first win today. I'm not trying to pull some opposite powers jinx, either.
              This is the Lions- they can pull a loss from a clear blow out.

Comment

• Oh, detroit.

Comment

• So they call the delay ON Detroit, but not for Detroit.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

This is the Lions- they can pull a loss from a clear blow out.
                    I was so ready to post "word" for the prediction, but the Lions somehow pull it out on the last play.

Wow.

Comment

• Bahahahha wow

Comment

• I KNEW it!!
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Thought for sure they'd go winless again. Oh well, still on track for the #1 overall pick. Now watch them beat Atlanta and Seattle just to **** it up.

Comment

• Lmao
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Thought for sure they'd go winless again. Oh well, still on track for the #1 overall pick. Now watch them beat Atlanta and Seattle just to **** it up.
                              It really doesn't matter- they are not going to draft linesmen in the first round, which is what they really need. If they were smart, they would stock up on as many first round picks as possible to get the best line (both of them) they can possibly put together. Goff gets bashed for his short game- but if that's all the time he has to throw the ball, that's it.

Comment

• Wait, there's a Kurt Warner movie?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X