Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Just when you think the *might* stop the Steelers, it sure looks like that missed extra point will hurt bad.
    And because of the missed PAT, it now goes to OT.

Have to say, this is another really poorly played game. Neither offense can do anything right now- the Steelers had a few good passes that should have put them in a position to score, but both were dropped (both bad passes and poor catching). And since Goff pretty much sucks, the Lions play calling almost gave Pittsburg 2 points.

And in just a little time, the OT makes it worse- the Lions get a great pass play for +30 and then go 3 and out, THEN Pittsburg get a HUGE pass just to have the defender drop the ball and give it to the Lions. And now the Steelers get an int, just to not thanks to a holding.

what a terrible game.

And it gets worse- Lions get into FG range, and the kick was nowhere close.

I though that was it- Pittsburg launched the snap back 16 yards. Getting even worse.

This has to end in a tie, just to shame both teams.
    Last edited by MichVandal; 11-14-2021, 03:25 PM.

Comment

• And it ends in a tie. Looked like Pittsburg had a chance, but with 8 seconds in OT, and them driving for the game winner, fumble. Of course, the Lions do some lame thing to run the clock out.

That was really pathetic.

Comment

• Also WFT somehow beat TB.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Also WFT somehow beat TB.
          Pretty convincingly, too.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Justin Herbert's flow is magnificent.
            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Rarely have I been ok with seeing the Vikings lose but I do not need to see Mike Zimmer back next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                And it ends in a tie. Looked like Pittsburg had a chance, but with 8 seconds in OT, and them driving for the game winner, fumble. Of course, the Lions do some lame thing to run the clock out.

That was really pathetic.
                0-16-1!
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Ah yes, the Jests:

The Jets have allowed 175 points in their past four games, the second most allowed in a four-game span by any team since the 1970 AFL/NFL merger.
                  They're the first team to allow at least 45 points three times in a four-game span since the 1966 New York Giants.
                  They have surrendered 1,890 total yards during the abysmal stretch, the worst four-game period in franchise history.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    Ah yes, the Jests:

The Jets have allowed 175 points in their past four games, the second most allowed in a four-game span by any team since the 1970 AFL/NFL merger.
                    They're the first team to allow at least 45 points three times in a four-game span since the 1966 New York Giants.
                    They have surrendered 1,890 total yards during the abysmal stretch, the worst four-game period in franchise history.
                    Best part: they won one of those games. God bless professional football in the state of Ohio.

I got into the J-E-T-S on the ground floor this year and man it has not disappointed. That 2030 Super Bowl win is going to taste amazing.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 11-16-2021, 12:19 AM.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The zac Stacy video is absolutely horrifying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        The zac Stacy video is absolutely horrifying.
                        jfc

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• They're bringing back the USFL. Anyone know someone who can destroy it?

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            They're bringing back the USFL. Anyone know someone who can destroy it?
                            Pete Rozelle is dead. ;-)
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Holy ****ing ****. He ****ing choke slammed her. Maximum jail time.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Holy ****ing ****. He ****ing choke slammed her. Maximum jail time.
                                He did like three things that were just horrific to hers thr kid crying in the background is just icing on the cake.

guessing he’s done this before and that’s why she had a camera set up

Comment

Working...
                                X