Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Given what other teams got, shouldn't the Packers also lose some draft picks???
    I know the Saints lost a 7th a year ago but that was for repeated violations and warnings and the Raiders lost a 6th for the same thing.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      I know the Saints lost a 7th a year ago but that was for repeated violations and warnings and the Raiders lost a 6th for the same thing.
      One would think that seeing rogers walk around maskless with people around him would constitute "repeated". The problem is that the NFL and the Packers buried their heads in the sand all season over this. Only when the public got wind of it did it blow up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

One would think that seeing rogers walk around maskless with people around him would constitute "repeated". The problem is that the NFL and the Packers buried their heads in the sand all season over this. Only when the public got wind of it did it blow up.
        No argument here as I can't stand him.

Comment

• Vikings have a player in hospital with Covid and he apparently had close contact with 29 others on team

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Vikings have a player in hospital with Covid and he apparently had close contact with 29 others on team
            And he was apparently vaccinated.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• From what I've read Dakota Dozier was admitted with Covid related pnuemonia.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                From what I've read Dakota Dozier was admitted with Covid related pnuemonia.
                I had to Google to confirm this is a real name.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• You have one job, Browns.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    You have one job, Browns.
                    Get that negative performance review started.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      You have one job, Browns.
                      Funny when on of the ESPN talking heads suggested that NE could win the AFC, and not only was he upset, the rest of the panel was upset as the possibility. Their D is doing really well, and the rookie is playing better than the other rookies.

Comment

• The Lions appear to be struggling with Madden when you can't figure out the passing controls, so you just run it
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          The Lions appear to be struggling with Madden when you can't figure out the passing controls, so you just run it
                          Just when you think the *might* stop the Steelers, it sure looks like that missed extra point will hurt bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            The Lions appear to be struggling with Madden when you can't figure out the passing controls, so you just run it
                            This was the Gophers against Iowa yesterday. Complete with wide open receivers that just weren't thrown to.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• NE has had TD drives of 99 and 92 yds against the NFL's 3rd ranked defense.

Even though the whole 4th qtr has been garbage time you can add a 95 yd TD drive to the tally sheet.
                              Last edited by SonofSouthie; 11-14-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Get that negative performance review started.
                                This is why our company can't have nice things. :-(
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X