Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    Rodgers is out this weekend with Covid. The Jordan Love era semi-begins. Rodgers was asked earlier in the year if he was vaxxed. He said he had been "immunized," which most took as being vaxxed. Turns out he had some sort of homeopathic treatment that he tried to appeal to the league as being equivalent, which was denied.

Ordinarily that would be the top story, but Henry Ruggs of the Raiders killed a woman while drunk driving over the weekend. News just came out he was twice over the legal limit, had an illegal firearm, and was going 156mph right before the crash.
    Since Rodgers is not vaccinated, he's got a 10 day rest instead of just waiting for two negative tests- it's 5 consecutive days of negative tests. Which means he could easily be out for two games.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Since Rogers is not vaccinated, he's got a 10 day rest instead of just waiting for two negative tests- it's 5 consecutive days of negative tests. Which means he could easily be out for two games.
      Looks like this story is far deeper that just time off. Now that we know that Rogers isn't vaccinated, we see that he's been violating the NFL unvaccinated protocol for the entire season. Fines and other penalties are to be expected- especially since other teams have gotten them for what appears to be lesser violations. Rogers was supposed to be wearing a mask pretty much all of the time, especially inside (like when he's giving interviews).

Will he get special treatment? We will see.

Comment

• Good possibility Beckham has played his last game for the Browns.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Just like that, the world breathed a sigh of relief that Rodgers didn't become the host of Jeopardy.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Just like that, the world breathed a sigh of relief that Rodgers didn't become the host of Jeopardy.
            Yeah that was never happening regardless.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Rodgers just admitted that he's talked to ... Joe Rogan ... and is taking Ivermectin, HCQ, monoclonal antibodies, zinc, Vitamins C and D.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                Rodgers just admitted that he's talked to ... Joe Rogan ... and is taking Ivermectin, HCQ, monoclonal antibodies, zinc, Vitamins C and D.
                Confirms his low intelligence.
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  Rodgers just admitted that he's talked to ... Joe Rogan ... and is taking Ivermectin, HCQ, monoclonal antibodies, zinc, Vitamins C and D.
                  So, he's a moron then.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The talking head comments about Rogers is pretty interesting- the insiders seem to think that other NFL teams are REALLY angry that there has not been an investigation of him not following protocols. Other teams have paid some pretty good fines and have lost draft picks for less. And all of them also suggest that Rogers is flaunting his power to Green Bay- he's the leader of everything and nothing applies to him. And now it's possible that his teammates will be very angry that he may have blown a few games thanks to this.

If you were another team owner, and you saw this, would you be interested in adding it to your roster?

Comment

• "Two straight Packers seasons ruined by Aaron Rodgers not getting a shot."

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        "Two straight Packers seasons ruined by Aaron Rodgers not getting a shot."
                        You’re holding fire on him being a Berkeley alum. I’m shocked.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• A lot of Packer decisions make more sense now.

“Hey, let’s draft Jordan Love.”

“Why?”

“Because Aaron’s crazy and an *******.”

“Yeah, that makes sense.”
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• I mean, this is bad and all, but "dating Olivia Munn" is still the worst thing he did.

(Ooooh poor John Mulaney's eventual kid...)

KDR

Comment

• I see that he's tried to explain himself. First, blaming the "woke" for the degree of the news (and I HATE woke- as all it suggests is that someone was asleep, and last I checked, waking up is a good thing).

Gave a reasonable excuse for not being vaccinated. But not once did he address the fact that he was not following NFL protocol- which is the key issue with other teams. And the talking heads also have no issue with not taking the vaccine, except for the misleading "immunized" and the fact that he's also not playing by the same rules as all of the rest of the unvaccinated NFL players. Let alone the idea that he has special rules for him.

Comment

• What's wrong with Olivia Munn?

I mean, other than destroying her face with plastic surgery?
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X