Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And just like that, the Jets play an excellent game on both sides of the ball and upset the Bengals.

Looks like White is their QB of the future... First 400+ yard passing game for the Jets since 2000 and Vinnie Testerverde.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Good God Vikings,

I didn't think it was as bad as everyone said it was. Sheesh.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Yeah, time to tank for draft position.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• To quote Krusty the Clown: What the hell was that?

Defensive delay of game on third and long trying to call consecutive timeouts.
          After the penalty, allow six yards after contact for a first down on 3rd and 11 that sets up the go-ahead TD instead of forcing a tying FG.
          Don't attempt to throw it more than five yards on the final possession.
          Fail to get out of bounds, twice.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            Yeah, time to tank for draft position.
            Probably time to rip it down to the studs and rebuild. This group just doesn't have it.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

Probably time to rip it down to the studs and rebuild. This group just doesn't have it.
              Yeah, Zimmer might not have a job here much longer.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Yeah, Zimmer might not have a job here much longer.
                I didn't see the collapse - stopped watching at the half. However, while Zimmer has a great many issues, I've read some stuff from former players, and even a couple coaches, that Spielman's the guy causing a lot of problems in getting and retaining the right people. The players generally like Zimmer, except for his kickers.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• 0-16 again.

I want it to happen.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                    Good God Vikings,

I didn't think it was as bad as everyone said it was. Sheesh.
                    No, it's worse. Much worse.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Trying to understand what viking fans are whining about, as if the world is ending.

Signed, Lions fan. Who just got crushed by a pretty poor team, where if it was just the Eagles D vs. the Lions O, it was a tie 7-7 thanks to a late TD for the Lions.

At a bare min, you should at least have 3 wins.

edit- I was wrong... Forgot that the Lions didn't convert for the extra point- Eagles D 7, Lions O 6.

So not only did the defense for a "defensive" head coach let a struggling sophomore QB get 34 points, the crappy O could not keep up in scoring with the D they were facing.

Viking fans, suck it up. You will not finish last, and you will not be worried about wasting yet another #1 overall draft pick.
                      Last edited by MichVandal; 11-01-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                        Trying to understand what viking fans are whining about, as if the world is ending.
                        Viking fans, suck it up. You will not finish last, and you will not be worried about wasting yet another #1 overall draft pick.
                        The Vikings like to go one better and forget to pick altogether when their turn comes up. :-)
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Trying to understand what viking fans are whining about, as if the world is ending.

Signed, Lions fan. Who just got crushed by a pretty poor team, where if it was just the Eagles D vs. the Lions O, it was a tie 7-7 thanks to a late TD for the Lions.

At a bare min, you should at least have 3 wins.

edit- I was wrong... Forgot that the Lions didn't convert for the extra point- Eagles D 7, Lions O 6.

So not only did the defense for a "defensive" head coach let a struggling sophomore QB get 34 points, the crappy O could not keep up in scoring with the D they were facing.

I am pretty sure fans of every team complain - especially so when their team hasn't been to the SB for 50 years. I'd almost rather go into a season knowing they had no chance than hope they might do something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I am pretty sure fans of every team complain - especially so when their team hasn't been to the SB for 50 years. I'd almost rather go into a season knowing they had no chance than hope they might do something.
                            The easy button for the latter- be a lions fan.

At least Minnesota has gone to the SB. The number of Lions fans that were born on or before the previous championship is much fewer.

Vikings world isn't coming to an end- that doesn't happen until they are consistently worse than Detroit.

Comment

The easy button for the latter- be a lions fan.

At least Minnesota has gone to the SB. The number of Lions fans that were born on or before the previous championship is much fewer.

Vikings world isn't coming to an end- that doesn't happen until they are consistently worse than Detroit.
                              The number of Lions fans that were born on or before the previous championship is much fewer.
                              I was 4 years old when they won their last championship.
                              A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Rodgers is out this weekend with Covid. The Jordan Love era semi-begins. Rodgers was asked earlier in the year if he was vaxxed. He said he had been "immunized," which most took as being vaxxed. Turns out he had some sort of homeopathic treatment that he tried to appeal to the league as being equivalent, which was denied.

Ordinarily that would be the top story, but Henry Ruggs of the Raiders killed a woman while drunk driving over the weekend. News just came out he was twice over the legal limit, had an illegal firearm, and was going 156mph right before the crash.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X