Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought you could punt twice if it never makes it past the line of scrimmage before the second punt?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      With that helmet, they're terrible
      No helmet could save that getup. A bucket maybe but not a helmet.

Comment

• The Jests have now sucked on 2 continents.
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          The Jests have now sucked on 2 continents.
          Sooner or later the British are going to realize we give them all of the crap games.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Those Seahawk uniforms.
            I have literally stopped watching the Seahawks, after 45 seasons, because I can't stand to look at those unis anymore.

Just a reminder of what was once one of the best uniforms in football:

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The Creamsicle Buccaneers?

Yeah, you're right.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Well , vikes won on a last second field goal

Comment

• It feels like 100% of that game occurred in the last two minutes.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Same. Old. Lions.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Same. Old. Lions.
                      It was a pretty accurate portrayal of the franchises. Lions blow it and lose, Vikings win but it doesn't really feel like it or really matter.
                      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

It was a pretty accurate portrayal of the franchises. Lions blow it and lose, Vikings win but it doesn't really feel like it or really matter.
                        This is a perfect summation.

or instead of talking about a win, we're going to debate whether Zimmer and antivax nut are feuding
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                          Same. Old. Lions.
                          Just saw some highlights. Once again, the defensive minded HC went into the "prevent" defense, when it's failed every single time in the past. As opposed to a normal D, that has worked reasonably well, in every game. What in the world is he thinking??? What a freaking moron to keep trying that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Just saw some highlights. Once again, the defensive minded HC went into the "prevent" defense, when it's failed every single time in the past. As opposed to a normal D, that has worked reasonably well, in every game. What in the world is he thinking??? What a freaking moron to keep trying that.
                            Regular defense works great against Vikings. Especially late in the game.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Well , vikes won on a last second field goal
                              Get the fans' hopes up for 1-4 record and Zim gone today ... but no, alas, hit the long FG to crush fans' hopes yet another way.

Vikings gonna Viking.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Regular defense works great against Vikings. Especially late in the game.
                                The offense have taken leads late in the 4th quarter 6 times this season and last only to have it given away due to defense, coaching and/or special teams. Six. Times.

That said the OC this year is garbage (btw Cousins has had a difference OC nearly every season in MIN) and Zimmer needs to go if not also Spielman.

Comment

Working...
                                X