Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Tucker's GW field goal: 66 yards.

The entire Bears offense: 47 yards.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      The Vikings cut the current Raiders kicker because he had a bad game during his rookie year. That kicker has gone on to be one of the most accurate in the game right now, and kicked the game winner for the Raiders yesterday.
      Kickers and Vikings man. Lol
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I like the Super Bowl halftime show choice.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Brady has a chance Sunday, a good chance I might add, to join 3 other QB's to have beaten every team in the NFL.
          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            I like the Super Bowl halftime show choice.
            "I'm not watching that."- A bunch of white dudes wearing sunglasses who love crying in their truck about everything.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
              Brady has a chance Sunday, a good chance I might add, to join 3 other QB's to have beaten every team in the NFL.
              I'd call it a virtual lock.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

So do I.

Em, Snoop, and Dre can absolutely go down in history.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The Lions are making Fields look competent.

I am not shocked by this at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    The Lions are making Fields look competent.

I am not shocked by this at all.
                    Yup, and this guy was supposed to be a defensive minded coach- like the previous ones. Give me a break.

My thought is- why is it SO hard for the Lions to find a competent coach and GM system? Just an average one would net us an average of .500 over time, resulting in occasional runs in the playoffs. The players are ALL professionals, so they are at least incredibly average. The coaching is so bad that they manage to waste the real talent that does show up every once in a while.

I'm not even asking for the really talented young coaches and GM's like some teams have. Just average ones for now.

Somehow, the process for filling the offices in Allen Park just finds the below average management talent- at all levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

So do I.

Em, Snoop, and Dre can absolutely go down in history.
                      Dre and Snoop on The Chronic is one of my favorite albums.
                      Signed, old white guy.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                        Signed, old white guy.
                        Exactly. It's a good headnod to the stadium being in Inglewood, but they're also established enough that lily-white adults (I include myself) are fans. I mean, they were portrayed in a historical biography starring Paul Giamatti, you don't get any more official then that.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Yup, and this guy was supposed to be a defensive minded coach- like the previous ones. Give me a break.

My thought is- why is it SO hard for the Lions to find a competent coach and GM system? Just an average one would net us an average of .500 over time, resulting in occasional runs in the playoffs. The players are ALL professionals, so they are at least incredibly average. The coaching is so bad that they manage to waste the real talent that does show up every once in a while.

I'm not even asking for the really talented young coaches and GM's like some teams have. Just average ones for now.

Somehow, the process for filling the offices in Allen Park just finds the below average management talent- at all levels.
                          The one systemic thing that can weigh you down is meddling ownership (c.f. ***). That can kill you for decades even with good personnel and staff.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And Jim Caldwell, the one coach in recent Lions history who had the team on the good side of .500, was chased off.

Comment

If it was 2004.

It's a decent lineup, just.... 20 years late.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The one systemic thing that can weigh you down is meddling ownership (c.f. ***). That can kill you for decades even with good personnel and staff.
                                This isn't Jerry Jones or Davis Jr- I don't see the Fords doing much at all- other than stick with people too long. Maybe I'm wrong, but the Fords have some big other priorities on a daily basis than the Lions. Maybe the lack of real attention is what's been lagging for the last 58 years? In that time frame, it should at least lead to consistent average teams. But the Lions are far more consistently bad, even with some HOF talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X