Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jets still suck. Zach Wilson is horrible. I give up.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• I'm from Michigan, where we will give up on relationships before we give up on the Lions.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        I'm from Michigan, where we will give up on relationships before we give up on the Lions.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv0_EpF5SyY
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Michigan will renounce God before giving up on the Lions.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

Michigan will renounce God before giving up on the Lions.
            Refusal to do the latter will probably cause the former.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Every time I flip to the Lions, Jared Goff throws a ball off target on a five yard pass. What a lousy #1 draft pick.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                Every time I flip to the Lions, Jared Goff throws a ball off target on a five yard pass. What a lousy #1 draft pick.
                And they find another way to lose a game. Kick a go ahead FG, and then play prevent D letting Jackson have all the time in the world on 4th and 19, setting up a NFL record 66 yard game winning FG.

Let alone the refs missing a very easy delay of game gall that would have ended the game prior to that- Baltimore got 2 seconds with the clock at 0.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And they find another way to lose a game. Kick a go ahead FG, and then play prevent D letting Jackson have all the time in the world on 4th and 19, setting up a NFL record 66 yard game winning FG.

Let alone the refs missing a very easy delay of game gall that would have ended the game prior to that- Baltimore got 2 seconds with the clock at 0.
                  The penalty would just lead to Lamar throwing a Hail Mary touchdown instead.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

The penalty would just lead to Lamar throwing a Hail Mary touchdown instead.
                    Don't they still have a 10 second run off for offensive penalty? Or do I not pay attention enough.

Either way this is the most Lions way to lose a game in a while.
                    Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco View Post

Don't they still have a 10 second run off for offensive penalty? Or do I not pay attention enough.

Either way this is the most Lions way to lose a game in a while.
                      Not after they spiked it to stop the clock. I think the runoff is if there was a false start.

Comment

• Lol omg. The bears and lions games. The nfc north is so bad. It's really hard to understate how shi-tty the blackhole and blueballs division is
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Not after they spiked it to stop the clock. I think the runoff is if there was a false start.
                          Sounds like a perfect NFL legislation outcome. Make the rule as conditional as possible, and if that outcome doesn't screw the Lions enough, simply ignore the penalty. ;-)

Not like it matters anyway, the Lions looked awful for 3/4 of the game.
                          Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Every time I flip to the Lions, Jared Goff throws a ball off target on a five yard pass. What a lousy #1 draft pick.
                            Now you know what Ivy League football looks like every weekend.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Didn't see that win coming.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• The Vikings cut the current Raiders kicker because he had a bad game during his rookie year. That kicker has gone on to be one of the most accurate in the game right now, and kicked the game winner for the Raiders yesterday.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X