Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kirk Cousins is from Holland, MI and was hired to do some ads for Holland Hospital.

He has been terminated from that position.

https://whtc.com/2021/08/06/203935/?...JtUcgRmlE6SG2I
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I know the odds are not good, but I'm going to throw one in there. If it gets picked, it gets picked. Parise will decide.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        Kirk Cousins is from Holland, MI and was hired to do some ads for Holland Hospital.

He has been terminated from that position.

https://whtc.com/2021/08/06/203935/?...JtUcgRmlE6SG2I
        Obviously just anti-conservative cancel culture...
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

The most Vikings thing ever would be if we are somehow "good" and lose a playoff game because we can't field a team because of COVID protocols because our QB is a ****ing loonball moron
          In order to be true to form, it’d have to be the NFC championship game.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

In order to be true to form, it’d have to be the NFC championship game.
            Wasn't Blair Walsh the wild card or divisional?
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Wasn't Blair Walsh the wild card or divisional?
              Divisional, I think. It was the year when the Vikes were playing at TCF/Harrington Stadium.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Cousins' dad is a total moonbat, so none of this is a surprise. Still frustrating as hell, though.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  Cousins' dad is a total moonbat, so none of this is a surprise. Still frustrating as hell, though.
                  This a religion thing?

Can this guy lead adults in a hyper competitive environment?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

This a religion thing?

Can this guy lead adults in a hyper competitive environment?
                    It's a "religion" thing.

https://twitter.com/rzstprogramming/...978374659?s=21
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

Christian conservatives are a spectacularly stupid and malevolent subculture hiding in plain sight. If they were anything else but draped in Jesus the FBI would have them all under 24/7 observation. Bristling with guns and racism, hyper-organized, and utterly delusional, they are 80 million Columbines waiting to happen.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• LOL at everyone at the HoF ceremony booing Brady.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          LOL at everyone at the HoF ceremony booing Brady.
                          Brady Quinn made the HOF?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

LOL at everyone at the HoF ceremony booing Brady.
                            One of my favorite stats that I saw this weekend: Since Peyton Manning retired five years ago, Tom Brady has been to 4 Super Bowls, and has won 3.
                            North Dakota
                            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

One of my favorite stats that I saw this weekend: Since Peyton Manning retired five years ago, Tom Brady has been to 4 Super Bowls, and has won 3.
                              How many would he have won if Archie never had sex?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

How many would he have won if Archie never had sex?
                                Lol holy ****
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X