Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    First nfl player comes out as gay
    You mean an active player who was not known prior to the draft or came out after his career ended, right?

The Vikings had a D-linemen, Essera Tuaolo, I think, who came out after his NFL career and he was performing in stage productions at various St. Paul theaters. Then there’s that Mizzou Sam guy who went un-drafted after coming out before the draft.

There must be a handful od others who’ve publicly come out after their careers have ended.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

You mean an active player who was not known prior to the draft or came out after his career ended, right?

The Vikings had a D-linemen, Essera Tuaolo, I think, who came out after his NFL career and he was performing in stage productions at various St. Paul theaters. Then there’s that Mizzou Sam guy who went un-drafted after coming out before the draft.

There must be a handful od others who’ve publicly come out after their careers have ended.
      I missed a word sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Michael Sam was drafted by the Rams. He just never made an NFL roster.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

while Gis ain’t exactly “you’re the one for me fatty” we all knew
          10/10
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• At the White House today.

"Brady: Not a lot of people think we could’ve won. In fact, I think about 40% of the people still don’t think we won."

"Biden: I understand that."
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• @TomPelissero
              The NFL just informed clubs that if a game cannot be rescheduled during the 18-week season in 2021 due to a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team with the outbreak will FORFEIT and be credited with a loss for playoff seeding, per sources.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                @TomPelissero
                The NFL just informed clubs that if a game cannot be rescheduled during the 18-week season in 2021 due to a COVID outbreak among unvaccinated players, the team with the outbreak will FORFEIT and be credited with a loss for playoff seeding, per sources.
                Great news for the team with Cole Beasley.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  @TomPelissero
                  What about a breakthrough outbreak amongst vaccinated? Do you still play?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

They didn't specify that specifically...

A vaccinated player can return after two negative tests, 24 hours apart though. An unvaccinated player has a minimum 10-day quarantine.

So they do acknowledge a difference among the two cases.
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Duh.

If a new rule specifies "If X, then forfeit," then why would you start wondering about cases A, B, and C, all of which are Not X? In the cases of Not X, the new rule doesn't apply, but all of course all other prior rules would still apply.
                      If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                        Duh.

If a new rule specifies "If X, then forfeit," then why would you start wondering about cases A, B, and C, all of which are Not X? In the cases of Not X, the new rule doesn't apply, but all of course all other prior rules would still apply.
                        RaceBoarder was kind enough to provide the "If Y, then blah" scenario data (which I didn't have and was the obvious question).
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                          Duh.

If a new rule specifies "If X, then forfeit," then why would you start wondering about cases A, B, and C, all of which are Not X?
                          Cause that's what he does.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• The memo specifically said unvaccinated, so I'd take that at its word, for now anyway.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but good on the NFL.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• If you follow the rest of the thread by Pelissero, it explains a little bit more on games canceled due to vaccinated/unvaccinated players.

"If a club cannot play due to a Covid spike in vaccinated individuals, we will attempt to minimize the competitive and economic burden on both participating teams."
                              And the biggest penalty of all for players: "If a game is cancelled and cannot be rescheduled within the current 18-week scheduled due to a Covid outbreak, neither team’s players will receive their weekly paragraph 5 salary." You read that right: NOBODY GETS PAID.
                              So to recap, if an outbreak of unvaccinated NFL players causes a game to be canceled: - Infected team forfeits, takes a loss for playoff seeding, faces financial penalties and possible additional sanctions if protocols violated - Players on both teams don't get paid
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                The memo specifically said unvaccinated, so I'd take that at its word, for now anyway.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but good on the NFL.
                                I'm sure we'll hear some concern for NFL players who cannot get vaccinated for health reasons.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X