Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let’s also give a hand to JPP for getting his second SB win with his second team
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Snatch the pebble grasshopper.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
        Good thing there are no paying customers there. This half time show... eh. Too much voice modification to be any good to me.

edit- those dancers make me think of The Wall far too much to not be a huge distraction.
        Should've let Weird Al do it. Again.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I mean it comes down to whether you like his songs or not; I do. That said they should do full songs and not 1 minute samples.
          Yeah, I thought it was pretty good outside of his vocals being a too low
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Ditto.

The bad mixing really hurt him. Otherwise not half bad.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
              Good thing there are no paying customers there. This half time show... eh. Too much voice modification to be any good to me.

edit- those dancers make me think of The Wall far too much to not be a huge distraction.
              There was a halftime show?
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• OK, so Tom leaves the Pats, wins Super Bowl in first season with new team.
                Mookie Betts leaves the Red Sox, wins World Series in first season with new team.
                Zdeno Chara leaves the Bruins...how do the Capitals look this year?

Also, I know I Google this but I'm lazy gurl today. Is there a site that has all the commercials? I shut it off midway through the third and there were some I missed.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Should've let Weird Al do it. Again.
                  Weird Al should do it every year.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Weird Al is easily the most entertaining concert I've ever attended.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Is there a site that has all the commercials?
                      Yahoo has grades for all the ads:

https://sports.yahoo.com/super-bowl-...184102119.html

Comment

• Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                        I just assumed I'd missed the good ones because I only half watched half the game.

Nope. There were no good ones.

This year my grades would start at C and go down.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I thought the Bud "let's grab a beer" one was very good, in an understated, but meaningful way. Really resonated with what's been going on in this country.

Springsteen's Jeep ad was similar, but a bit heavy-handed.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Weird Al should do it every year.
                            Definitely.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Weird Al is easily the most entertaining concert I've ever attended.
                              Even more definitely.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Springsteen’s Jeep commercial was an abomination.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X