Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post

He'd have had a better chance at winning a Super Bowl going back to Georgia. : - p
    That's been true his entire career though...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Why would any decent quarterback want to go there? They have no offensive weapons to work with, and a head coach whose attitude made it untenable for the greatest QB to ever play the position to play there. And, if they wouldn't pay Brady, who would they be willing to pay?
      And, if they wouldn't pay Brady
      He wasn't coming back to NE even if they offered him $100mil a year.
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Lions' fans probably have a better feel for his skill and what he's capable of. To be honest, as someone who never gives them a second thought, I can't say I know the slightest thing about Stafford other than he's their QB and has been for some time.
        He's a modern day Brett Favre in many ways
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post

He wasn't coming back to NE even if they offered him $100mil a year.
          Sure he would have. Maybe not last year, but what was it, four years ago, he told them he wanted to play til he was 45, ad wanted them to lock him in to a long term deal. Show him some loyalty back.

But they wouldn't do it. Which I'm sure in large part was responsible for the increasingly bitter feelings towards the Pats. All he wanted to know was that they wanted him as their QB for however long, but he never got that response from them. All he got were short term contracts for below value money and performance incentives. Basically a slap in the face to a guy who signed for below what he was worth his entire time in NE.

Performance incentives. And then they surround him with **** so he never has a chance to meet those incentives.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Sure he would have. Maybe not last year, but what was it, four years ago, he told them he wanted to play til he was 45, ad wanted them to lock him in to a long term deal. Show him some loyalty back.

But they wouldn't do it. Which I'm sure in large part was responsible for the increasingly bitter feelings towards the Pats. All he wanted to know was that they wanted him as their QB for however long, but he never got that response from them. All he got were short term contracts for below value money and performance incentives. Basically a slap in the face to a guy who signed for below what he was worth his entire time in NE.

Performance incentives. And then they surround him with **** so he never has a chance to meet those incentives.
            All valid points but I'm of a different mindset.
            1. When BB went to Kraft in 2017 and said he wanted to keep Jimmy G and Kraft said no that ticked Brady off.
            2. Brady was tired of BB's bull.
            3. I believe he and Danlels had gotten stale.
            4. Strictly coincidence(rolls eyes)Gronk retires for a year the shows up in TB.

Comment

• "Mattress Mack" at it again.
              Jim "Mattress Mack" McIngvale, a Houston furniture store owner who is known for making giant sports bets, has placed the largest wager on Super Bowl LV so far -- $3.46 million on the underdog Tampa Bay Buccaneers at +3.5.

McIngvale flew into Colorado Springs on Wednesday, logged on to the DraftKings mobile betting app from the airport and placed one of the largest bets ever on the Super Bowl. After paying a little extra in juice (-127) to get the Bucs at +3.5, McIngvale would win $2.72 million if Tampa Bay covers the spread.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                "Mattress Mack" at it again.
                Jim "Mattress Mack" McIngvale, a Houston furniture store owner who is known for making giant sports bets, has placed the largest wager on Super Bowl LV so far -- $3.46 million on the underdog Tampa Bay Buccaneers at +3.5.

McIngvale flew into Colorado Springs on Wednesday, logged on to the DraftKings mobile betting app from the airport and placed one of the largest bets ever on the Super Bowl. After paying a little extra in juice (-127) to get the Bucs at +3.5, McIngvale would win $2.72 million if Tampa Bay covers the spread.
                I don't understand how he does this. I've read that it's hedged and insured, but he's still spending a lot of money, right?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I don't understand how he does this. I've read that it's hedged and insured, but he's still spending a lot of money, right?
                  If my understanding is correct, he uses the sports bets to hedge, at least in part, on promotions he runs at his furniture store. For example, I believe this year, he has a deal going on where if you spend $3k and the Bucs win, you get your furniture for free. With his bet, if the Bucs wins, he hedges whatever those losses (to the extent they are uninsured) are by the $2.72m bet win. Of course, his best outcome is a Chiefs win by 3 points or less. Then he wins his bet, and doesn't have to give out free furniture.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• The line for the public is 3.0

mookie saw where he paid a little extra (-127) to get an another 1/2 pt and stretch it to -3.5
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      The line for the public is 3.0

mookie saw where he paid a little extra (-127) to get an another 1/2 pt and stretch it to -3.5
                      It was a smart play. Think of the number of games that are won by a field goal...including the Tampa-Kansas City game earlier this season.
                      North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Peyton Manning, Charles Woodson, Calvin Johnson, Drew Pearson, Alan Faneca, Bill Nunn, John Lynch and Tom Flores elected to Hall of Fame
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Yet another accomplishment that Peyton achieved first, but if that Brady kid wins 5 or 6 more Superbowls, that *might* open the door to a conversation about GOAT.

:P
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Given the number of posts, kind of a reflection of the game and the ads.

Comment

• This is atrocious. All of it
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Stop the steal is trending right now lol
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X