Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Ditto. Or at least enough space to make it 4th and 1 or 2.
    I'm also used to Russel Wilson. Not everybody is as mobile.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• How does it feel, Belichek?

Suck it.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• NBC Boston is going to be interesting tomorrow.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Go bills, Brady ending their season once again would be awesome
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Whining already https://www.yahoo.com/sports/big-buc...214952369.html
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Someone needs to do a Bernie meme of that PI non-call :-D
              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                17 years, NFL still taking Brady in their mouth.
                Where are the Q conspirators?

Comment

• Ridiculous Tom Brady facts...

Tom Brady has played 44 Playoff Games. That is more than 21 different franchises, and is tied with the Las Vegas Raiders franchise for the 11th most.
                  Tom Brady has won 33 Playoff Games. That is more than 28 different franchises, and one more than the San Francisco 49ers franchise, who have the 5th most (32).
                  Tom Brady has played in 14 Conference Championship Games. That is more than 29 different franchises, and tied with the Dallas Cowboys franchise for the 4th most.
                  Tom Brady has won 10 Conference Championship Games. That is more than 31 different franchises, and just one less than the New England Patriots franchise, who hold the record with 11.
                  Tom Brady has won 6 Super Bowls. No franchise has more, and is tied with the New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers for the most. To put it another way, if Tom Brady guides the Bucs to a Super Bowl LV victory, he will have more Super Bowl wins than any other franchise in football.
                  North Dakota
                  National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Presuming Kansas City holds on to advance to the Super Bowl (up 23 points with 7:36 left), Patrick Mahomes will improve to 6-1 in the Playoffs. The only opposing QB to defeat Mahomes in the postseason? Tom Brady. : - p
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• If I was playing Madden on All-Madden and the CPU kicked a field goal down 8 in the NFC Championship with 2 minutes left, I'd assume the game was broken.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• The real history here- after 54 Super Bowls, which only a handful have not been someone actual home field, but all have been close to an NFL team- this is the first time the host field is in the game.

It's really interesting that the surge of some of the great dome and warm teams have not line up with them hosting.

But seeing the number of fans that have gone to horrible weather outdoor HOCKEY games, they need more SB's outside up here in north. Picture a Feb game on Lambeau Field.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                            The real history here- after 54 Super Bowls, which only a handful have not been someone actual home field, but all have been close to an NFL team- this is the first time the host field is in the game.

It's really interesting that the surge of some of the great dome and warm teams have not line up with them hosting.

But seeing the number of fans that have gone to horrible weather outdoor HOCKEY games, they need more SB's outside up here in north. Picture a Feb game on Lambeau Field.
                            No one wants to go to WI.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              Ridiculous Tom Brady facts...

Tom Brady has played 44 Playoff Games. That is more than 21 different franchises, and is tied with the Las Vegas Raiders franchise for the 11th most.
                              Tom Brady has won 33 Playoff Games. That is more than 28 different franchises, and one more than the San Francisco 49ers franchise, who have the 5th most (32).
                              Tom Brady has played in 14 Conference Championship Games. That is more than 29 different franchises, and tied with the Dallas Cowboys franchise for the 4th most.
                              Tom Brady has won 10 Conference Championship Games. That is more than 31 different franchises, and just one less than the New England Patriots franchise, who hold the record with 11.
                              Tom Brady has won 6 Super Bowls. No franchise has more, and is tied with the New England Patriots and Pittsburgh Steelers for the most. To put it another way, if Tom Brady guides the Bucs to a Super Bowl LV victory, he will have more Super Bowl wins than any other franchise in football.
                              Holy crap
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

No one wants to go to WI.
                                I’d be willing to bet that if GB hosts a SB and the packers were in it, someone would legitimately sell the farm to be there. At least one.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X