Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
    I'm a bit indifferent this year, but are we interested in renewing the USCHO fantasy football league?
    I'm out til next year.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I sorta want Native American tribes to pool their money and buy the team, and call them the Washington Crackers.
      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

I'm a bit indifferent this year, but are we interested in renewing the USCHO fantasy football league?
        I haven't done one for years, but the boredom of this year is enough to win me over, I'm in.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I'm up for it.
          Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
          "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

• I guess after tonight middle aged white guys aren't watching the NFL any more....
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              I guess after tonight middle aged white guys aren't watching the NFL any more....
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• The only question I had is why the **** are there even fans?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The Vikings have tickets for sale. I checked their site for the season schedule, and most games have tickets for sale.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Can’t walz order that **** shut down since it’s indoors?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I guess after tonight middle aged white guys aren't watching the NFL any more....
                      Did something happen?
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        The Vikings have tickets for sale. I checked their site for the season schedule, and most games have tickets for sale.
                        I have Vikings season tickets. A month ago they gave us an option. Option 1, cancel your tickets for this year. They'll apply your ticket fees to next year, or refund it to you, your choice. Choosing option 1 does not affect your seat license, etc..., moving forward. It's just a one off deal.

Option 2, keep your tickets, not knowing what the season will hold, or whether fans will be allowed in, or how many. They also said there might be numerous rules, such as staggered entry times, you might be limited as to the number of seats you get, and where. Once you choose option 2, you are stuck with it. If there are games (like the first two, I think), in which you aren't allowed to use your tickets, they'll apply the price for those towards next year's season tickets.

We chose option 1, as did about 2/3 of the season ticket holders.

At this point I assume the Vikings are selling tickets, but telling people they may not get in and their purchase price will be refunded.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          I sorta want Native American tribes to pool their money and buy the team, and call them the Washington Crackers.
                          Many years ago, a reservation named their high school team the "Whities." Sold T-shirts and everything. Only lasted a year, though. It never really took off.
                          Russell Jaslow
                          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Did something happen?
                            The Texans stayed in the locker room for the anthem and they played the "Black National Anthem". Also players joined hands at mid-field in a show of unity.

Social Media lit up with a bunch of white guys in the 30-55 age bracket going on and on about how offensive it is to see pro athletes making "political" statements and how they watch sports to escape politics... JJ's pic is fully representative of how they look, ha ha...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

The Texans stayed in the locker room for the anthem and they played the "Black National Anthem". Also players joined hands at mid-field in a show of unity.

Social Media lit up with a bunch of white guys in the 30-55 age bracket going on and on about how offensive it is to see pro athletes making "political" statements and how they watch sports to escape politics... JJ's pic is fully representative of how they look, ha ha...
                              As if silence isn't itself a political stance.

Yeah, I figured it was the conservative snowflakes being fragile. They can DIAF, we've moved on from their BS.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• So far, Brady looks about the same as he did last season.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X