Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of talk that WaPo is going to drop something big on Washington tomorrow. Multiple people have left the organization in the past week and it’s rumored to be bad enough to possibly force Snyder to sell.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Lots of talk that WaPo is going to drop something big on Washington tomorrow. Multiple people have left the organization in the past week and it’s rumored to be bad enough to possibly force Snyder to sell.
      They weren't kidding, multiple cases of sexual harassment.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Washington will be called the Washington Football Team for this season.

Should've gone Washington FC.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Exactly what I thought.

What do I call myself now? A "WFT fan"? I mean, give us some mascot, it doesn't even have to be a good one.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• A whiffet? Or does that infringe on Bills tailgates' monopoly of whippits?

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Exactly what I thought.

What do I call myself now? A "WFT fan"? I mean, give us some mascot, it doesn't even have to be a good one.
              I'm surprised they didnt go with Washington Team Football. Big missed opportunity there...

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

I'm surprised they didnt go with Washington Team Football. Big missed opportunity there...
                Fédération Nationale de Football Washington. Fnuf-wa.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• In a “thank you for making me a household name” move, The Rock buys the XFL for 15M. Basically, one movie.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Eagles head coach has the Rona

Comment

• I notice media have been spelling out the entire name for Washington. i.e. on the bottom line for ESPN yesterday there was a story that ended with "Dolphins, Jets, and Washington Football Team."

Stories would be a lot more fun to read if they were just referenced as their team name.

"The Football Team activated Reuben Foster off the PUP list."

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

I notice media have been spelling out the entire name for Washington. i.e. on the bottom line for ESPN yesterday there was a story that ended with "Dolphins, Jets, and Washington Football Team."

Stories would be a lot more fun to read if they were just referenced as their team name.

"The Football Team activated Reuben Foster off the PUP list."
                        Not going to lie, I just may buy a "Go Football Team" t-shirt if they make a nice one.

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Not going to lie, I just may buy a "Go Football Team" t-shirt if they make a nice one.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I know this is a pipe dream, but I'm kinda, sorta hoping that in two weeks when the NFL season kicks off, a team follow's tonight's NBA/MLB lead and sits out a game. That would drive the message home loud and clear....
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• I'm a bit indifferent this year, but are we interested in renewing the USCHO fantasy football league?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                I know this is a pipe dream, but I'm kinda, sorta hoping that in two weeks when the NFL season kicks off, a team follow's tonight's NBA/MLB lead and sits out a game. That would drive the message home loud and clear....
                                Honestly....can’t see that happening here
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X