Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Cardinals and Lions will pop their cherry before the Minnesota Vikings do.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    This is where I once again make my case that the Cardinals are the most inept franchise in North American sports.

Oldest franchise, began playing in 1898.
    Charter member of the NFL since 1920.
    Only two* league titles, the last coming in 1947.
    The first league title shouldn’t count, and is an insane story on its own. So really it’s one title in 100+ years of NFL play.
    74 years is the longest active title drought of the Big Four. Beating out the Leafs and Guardians is an impressive feat in that regard.
    Third worst winning percentage in league history behind Jacksonville and Tampa.
    Relocated three times. Sure, there are franchises with success that get relocated (A’s may be the best example), but it’s another thing to keep moving solely because you’re bad. Even the Lions have managed to stay in the same city.
    Last edited by Spartanforlife4; 01-31-2022, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    If the bengals win a super bowl in my lifetime before the Vikings, I might drive off a cliff.
    < The Lions have entered the chat. >

Edit: god-mn Miss T for beating me to it.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Interesting KC/Mahomes factoid- this was his first playoff loss to someone other than Tom Brady.

Leave a comment:

• SJHovey
    replied
    Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I will say that I don't watch a lot of NFL but the playoff games have been pretty compelling.
    This has been a great set of playoff games. Now, I hope the playoff season isn't ruined by one of those 45-10 Super Bowls.

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    If the bengals win a super bowl in my lifetime before the Vikings, I might drive off a cliff.

Leave a comment:

• MissThundercat
    replied
    Meanwhile, I'm hearing the Lions might appear in a Super Bowl in 2987-ish.

Leave a comment:

• Slap Shot
    replied
    I will say that I don't watch a lot of NFL but the playoff games have been pretty compelling.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
    What a boneheaded move by Jimmy G
    That's our Jimmy G. Cement head. Craps himself late in another big game.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied
    How many fans in the stadium actually knew the Rams existed before tonight?

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    TIL the Rams have won the NFL title in three different cities:

1946 Cleveland
    1951 Los Angeles
    1999 St. Louis

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    While that was an exciting game, can I say that it was not played all that well? Stafford may have done better than Jimmy G, but it wasn't all that great. D played well when it needed to- but that next to last SF possession was pretty odd, let alone that last play.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    So Jimmy G goes and Garappalo's it. Take the sack- you would have at least had one more chance.

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    What a boneheaded move by Jimmy G

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Stafford may not be playing all that great, but a lot of the issues are with the McVay- some of what he is calling is pretty bad. And he's wasted TO's with some bad challenges (which is on the staff for not seeing what is going on very well).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X