Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    So it's interesting to see so many of these performers in my age range. I'm retiring this year.

Not exactly going after the young crowd here. Which is pretty common for half time shows.
    Eh, Kendrick and Eminem will still pull in a younger crowd. I guess it depends on what you’re defining the younger crowd as. Plus Snoop is still putting stuff out and he’s become one of those cross generation guys with his other ventures.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Quite the game turnaround. And a really bad non-call there.

That INT was all Stafford, though- he was open, and should have been better in the lap of the reciever.

Leave a comment:

• unofan
    replied
    Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
    The only issue I have with this half time show is that it seems far more made for TV than there- the movements are really small for such a massive stadium.

Fits on my TV fine, and I'm sure the tv's at the stadium look good. But the fans are SO far away.
    Pretty much all major sporting events are geared towards the TV audiences these days, the live crowd is just a prop for the tv broadcast. I've been saying for years at some point they'll finally cross the line and people will stop going to live sports.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    I liked it.

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Nice piped in crowd noise.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    So it's interesting to see so many of these performers in my age range. I'm retiring this year.

Not exactly going after the young crowd here. Which is pretty common for half time shows.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    The only issue I have with this half time show is that it seems far more made for TV than there- the movements are really small for such a massive stadium.

Fits on my TV fine, and I'm sure the tv's at the stadium look good. But the fans are SO far away.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    No, not Larry David on the crypto train now.

Leave a comment:

• Spartanforlife4
    replied
    Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    "Huh"
    lions fans
    “yup”
    lions fans after that pick

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Uh, oh. That may be a game changing injury.

Leave a comment:

• Jimjamesak
    replied
    Anna Kendrick and House Flipper Skipper.

A+

Leave a comment:

• dxmnkd316
    replied
    Flipper Skipper. I'm ****ing dead.

Leave a comment:

• jericho
    replied
    Disney couldn’t afford Tom Brady for the goat commercial? That would have put it at the top of the heap.

Leave a comment:

• MichVandal
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    What the **** was that floating QR code?
    Because people LOVE ads on their phone.... has to be one of the worst commercials.

Leave a comment:

• Proud2baLaker
    replied
    I got excited there for a second but it turned out to be a freaking Chevy ad. Angry

Leave a comment:

Working...
X