Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    I’m just glad that the difference in the game isn’t a TD the came as a result of a no-call.
    I look at it as the two **** calls make it a wash.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

    Comment


    • What cost the Rams more money, all of the free agents or that defensive holding call?

      Cornell '04, Stanford '06


      KDR

      Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

      Test to see if I can add this.

      Comment


      • Apparently Eminem was told not to kneel
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

        Comment


        • Originally posted by rufus View Post

          I look at it as the two **** calls make it a wash.
          What was the other one? I only paying so much attention to the game tonight. Too much else happening here.
          Last edited by St. Clown; 02-13-2022, 09:24 PM. Reason: Spellering
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

          "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

          "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

          Comment


          • Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            What was the other one? I only paying so much attention to the game tonight. Too much else happening here.
            Bengals' TD, when he pulled Ramsey down by the facemask.

            The holding call on the Cincy linebacker that gave the rams a first and goal was a pretty ticky-tack call. The PI on the defensive back at the goal line wasn't egregious, but it needed to be called.
            Last edited by rufus; 02-13-2022, 09:27 PM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Apparently Eminem was told not to kneel
              Yup, it was a big enough deal leading up to it that Dr. Mrs. actually said "welp, the NFL aint gonna like that, he was expressly told not to do it" right as he did it. I had no idea, but my god they're stupid as by telling him not to they guaranteed he would.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

              Comment


              • Four hours for a football game is Ludacris, who I’m surprised also wasn’t in the halftime show.
                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

                WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

                Comment


                • Sweet jesus

                  https://twitter.com/thedickbutkus/st...838670336?s=21
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                    Yup, it was a big enough deal leading up to it that Dr. Mrs. actually said "welp, the NFL aint gonna like that, he was expressly told not to do it" right as he did it. I had no idea, but my god they're stupid as by telling him not to they guaranteed he would.
                    They might’ve just been looking for the wink-and-a-nod cover to not get the Drumpfists too upset with by saying that to MM.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

                    "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

                    "Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      My god:

                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                      Comment


                      • Refs let stuff go all game and then with a minute and change decide to call it tight. No wonder folks think the NFL is scripted. Who thinks Burrow has another ACL tear?
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

                        Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by walrus View Post
                          Refs let stuff go all game and then with a minute and change decide to call it tight. No wonder folks think the NFL is scripted. Who thinks Burrow has another ACL tear?
                          The holding call was close, but the PI call probably prevented a TD, so it had to be called.

                          And the lack of an OPI call did result in a TD.

                          Other than that, there was not a lot of complaining from the receivers of no calls.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Eminem is not so good with the lip syncing. My brother is there, said the loudest response was to Lose Yourself and should have ended the show.
                            He may have been lip syncing- but the drummer for him very much wasn't. To get it that right when it's that much is really hard to impossible. That was cool.

                            Comment


                            • Kirk wasn't the only fascist the halftime show triggered.

                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

                                The holding call was close, but the PI call probably prevented a TD, so it had to be called.

                                And the lack of an OPI call did result in a TD.

                                Other than that, there was not a lot of complaining from the receivers of no calls.
                                And the OPI missed call was somewhat just based on how it occurred. The only official that had a chance at a good line of sight on it was the back judge, and depending on who his primary responsibility was before the pass, he may not have been in great position to see it either. The side judge who was closest wouldn't have seen it without xray vision, and ditto the line judge behind the play.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X