Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2019-20: The Patriots Are A Terrible 11-3 Team!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • To be honest I am being 98% tongue-in-cheek. I loved the SEA uniforms as a kid and my goodness Zorn and Largent were a treat to watch. But still I have some pent up emotions. haha

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Pete Carroll is the douche of all douches
      Let's say he's in the photo gallery. He's not on Rushmore.

      Sherman can eat a dick.
      I used to say Sherman was great because the people who hated him were self-identifying. Granted, he didn't age well.


      Plus you won a playoff game because our kicker missed a chip-shot FG
      I'm sorry you suck.


      and when I used to engage in online banter with fans from other teams SEA fans were 1a and 1b with Packers fans for the most obnoxious.
      I'm used to Notre Dame-level obnoxious so honestly I never even noticed it. From the POV of being awful people and awful fans no other city is within light years of the Accela Corridor. It's a qualitative difference. Even Dallas, which seems to be wired to be deliberately repulsive, is not even the same species.

      Seriously Wisconsin has all the makings to be Minnesota-lite but the people are drunk, fat, loud and so arrogant they think they're the New York of the midwest. Again hate is a wasted emotion but my God drunken Sconnies are horrible people.
      On the contrary, Minnesota hockey fans are the worst on the planet, and that planet includes BC. They're just terrible people, and something hideous happens between the cute fuckable skating 21-year old cheerleader phase and the morbidly obese baby cannon broodsow 31-year old phase which suggests you folks are living above the Hellmouth.

      The Wisco fans I have met over the years at games have been great. The Minny fans on the road are meh -- at home they're worse than we are, and we are horrible.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        To be honest I am being 98% tongue-in-cheek. I loved the SEA uniforms as a kid and my goodness Zorn and Largent were a treat to watch. But still I have some pent up emotions. haha
        Never forget Effren Herrera!

        Those jerseys were so sweet! I will never forgive them for the Nike garbage bags.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          On the contrary, Minnesota hockey fans are the worst on the planet,
          Bless your heart. I'm sure you had a bad experience one time and have carried it forward but you're not even close to being correct. And I know this because I know so many people that moved to MN specifically for hockey purposes and loved everything about it. Yes we're entitled but no state produces more hockey talent and it's not even close. I'll die on that mantle.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

            Bless your heart. I'm sure you had a bad experience one time and have carried it forward but you're not even close to being correct. And I know this because I know so many people that moved to MN specifically for hockey purposes and loved everything about it. Yes we're entitled but no state produces more hockey talent and it's not even close. I'll die on that mantle.
            Minnesota. Edging out Massachusetts and Michigan. Not even a tenth of Manitoba. Congratulations.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              On the contrary, Minnesota hockey fans are the worst on the planet
              I was considering taking offense, but honestly it is nice to be recognized for something.
              the state of hockey is good

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                Minnesota. Edging out Massachusetts and Michigan. Not even a tenth of Manitoba. Congratulations.
                CanaDUH sucks and per capita MN destroys the output of MA and MI.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

                  CanaDUH sucks and per capita MN destroys the output of MA and MI.
                  You’re doing it right now. \Hitch
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

                    I was considering taking offense, but honestly it is nice to be recognized for something.
                    WE EXlST!!!
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                    Comment


                    • GB home town non-call a nice xmas present. Granted that play didn't cost the Browns the game, 3 Mayfield INT's turned in 21 packer points was the main reason, and even if they drove in to FG territory the kicker would've prob missed(it's a Browns thing)but it might have been a nice comeback.

                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHQmPaJrSxY
                      A bad cause requires many words.

                      Comment


                      • Anti vaxxer Carson wentz placed on Covid 19 list and out Sunday Lolol.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Anti vaxxer Carson wentz placed on Covid 19 list and out Sunday Lolol.
                          That's hilarious. He had the Colts on a roll. Hope the roll stops. Of course Aaron Rodgers has suffered none from his incident, sadly.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

                          Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

                          Comment


                          • LOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1QlWzBG81o

                            Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                            KDR

                            Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                            Test to see if I can add this.

                            Comment


                            • Kirk cousins on Covid list and will miss packers game LOL

                              souhan for the win

                              https://twitter.com/souhanstrib/stat...060587520?s=21
                              Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 12-31-2021, 10:26 AM.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Kirk cousins on Covid list and will miss packers game LOL

                                souhan for the win

                                https://twitter.com/souhanstrib/stat...060587520?s=21
                                not that it matters, but since he’s unvaxxed that means he misses the bears game too?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X