Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susan will have to spend more time waving to people at the airport, I guess.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Susan will have to spend more time waving to people at the airport, I guess.
      She'll plenty of time for waving after November.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

She'll plenty of time for waving after November.
        Early days yet.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Early days yet.
          A man can dream.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

A man can dream.
            Dreams about Susan Collins (puke emoji)

Comment

• I was (well, the projections were) wrong about Kentucky having record turnout, but it was close.
              Look, Kentucky already has strict as f-ck voting restrictions that no doubt disproportionately affect minority populations. This was one of the few times that voting restrictions were loosened, African-American turnout was up, and people still called it voter suppression.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...primary-348611

Now, I think the actual line of demarcation between parties may happen in November. Our GOP Sec of State said he’s cool with continuing early voting in the general, but because of the increased cost of running the election with mass mail-in voting, it cost something like $12 million vs. $9 million without the huge influx of mail-in ballots, he said he’ll wait and see what the coronavirus conditions are closer to election time. Beshear said the CARES Act should help cover some of the cost of the election, and is of course on board with expanded mail-in voting. Since the GOP legislature passed some BS law basically granting the Sec of State co-equal powers to the governor during emergency crises, if Adams doesn’t sign-off on expanded mail-in voting, we likely won’t see it, and I’ll agree at that time that there’s voter suppression involved.

Comment

• I defended Ilhan Omar on Twitter and had a Trumper tell me to eat a banana...I thanked him for worrying about my health. He then made some comment about her marrying her brother. Trumpers are a new breed of stupid.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That stab in the dark in SC might just find Lindsey's tender nether regions.

Jaime Harrison, Graham’s Democratic challenger, announced Tuesday morning that he had raised $13.9 million dollars between April 1 and June 30. It is the most money any Senate candidate in South Carolina, of either party, has raised in a single quarter—breaking a record Harrison set himself just last quarter with his $7.3 million haul.
                  Polling has been sporadic to say the least.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    He then made some comment about her marrying her brother. Trumpers are a new breed of stupid.
                    That's my favorite one as it is completely made up without even the slightest shred of evidence.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

That's my favorite one as it is completely made up without even the slightest shred of evidence.
                      Yeah. Trumpers then dont like it when you bring up Melania and her family
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Alaskans, any chance of this? Kos himself if anything usually errs to caution, and he does not typically post stuff that is wish fulfillment or smoking crayons.

The Republican Party and Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski have always had a rocky relationship. The daughter of Senate giant Frank Murkowski, she has always seemed an odd fit for a party that has evolved ever right.

She was appointed to her seat in 2002, and cruised easily with a primary victory in 2004 before squeaking out a general election win 49-46. But in 2010, during the apex of the frothy tea party-movement, Murkowski was ousted in the Republican primary against Sarah Palin-backed Joe Wilson (remember her?). She is a senator today because during her write-in campaign, Alaska Democrats rallied around the lesser-of-two-evils. Yet as we saw Thursday, Alaska is shifting leftward while Senate Republicans are headed into the minority. Republicans back home hate her. So why fight it? It’ll soon be time for her to ditch the GOP, become an independent, and caucus with the Democrats.
                        Were she to be the switch that tipped the majority just think of the goodies she could extort.
                        Last edited by Kepler; 07-10-2020, 01:59 PM.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Alaskans, any chance of this? Kos himself if anything usually errs to caution, and he does not typically post stuff that is wish fulfillment or smoking crayons.

Were she to be the switch that tipped the majority just think of the goodies she could extort.
                          People, including myself, have said for years she should do that yet, she never does and then does things like confirm Kavanaugh or vote against witnesses in the Impeachment trial.

She’ll do whatever is best the oil companies like she always does.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Alaskans, any chance of this? Kos himself if anything usually errs to caution, and he does not typically post stuff that is wish fulfillment or smoking crayons.

she has a "Trump score" higher than Mike Lee, Rand Paul, and Susan Collins. She is slightly lower than Mitt Romney:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...s-trump-score/

At 74.4% she has a ways to go to catch up to the most "Trumpy" Democrat, Joe Manchin (52.5%). I would guess she had to be whipped for some of those votes and as an independent or democrat, she would have a lower score.

Comment

• Uh....

https://mobile.***********/AnnCoulte...88979411271686

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Gotta be hacked.
                                Edit: But The Lincoln Project's reply is pure gold.
                                Last edited by Bronco; 07-10-2020, 06:52 PM.
                                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                                X