This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Can anyone account for joe Scarborough’s whereabouts??
    Cruz must have been upset after Perlman handed his as-s to him. We should check the location of his phone.

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://***********/EoinHiggins_/sta...61870683090944

If you want to watch Gaetz get triggered this video should make you smile :-)
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Man, Gaetz is such a dick.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Man, Gaetz is such a dick.
          Who apparently is hiding the fact that he has an illegitimate Black Child. That should go over well in Flo(R)ida ;-)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Who apparently is hiding the fact that he has an illegitimate Black Child. That should go over well in Flo(R)ida ;-)
            Kicked dog hollers! Man that made my day

Comment

Makes you sad for humanity.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Democrats continue to trip over their own shoelaces...
                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I've never wanted to punch someone repeatedly in the face as much as I do Matt Gaetz.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• So apparently Matt Gaetz adopted a 12 year old Cuban named Nestor who he has been raising...

Not kidding: https://***********/mattgaetz/status...44503656730631

Oh man this has blown up Twitter. Apparently Nestor was also a page for Matt...

Lots of people posting pictures with people calling them their son Nestor now.
                    Last edited by Handyman; 06-18-2020, 02:22 PM.
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So apparently Matt Gaetz adopted a 12 year old Cuban named Nestor who he has been raising...

Not kidding: https://***********/mattgaetz/status...44503656730631

Oh man this has blown up Twitter. Apparently Nestor was also a page for Matt...

Lots of people posting pictures with people calling them their son Nestor now.
                      The previous posts referring to his son as "local student" and "house page" are quite awkward. I have a feeling this is going to get weirder.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

The previous posts referring to his son as "local student" and "house page" are quite awkward. I have a feeling this is going to get weirder.
                        I hope it doesn't because I would like to think that even scum like Gaetz can do something of value...but yeah this does stink of an episode of Law and Order: SVU.

Honestly I only posted it at first because of the people mocking the tweet. Once I read more it kind of gave me the skeevies.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I believe the correct designation is "boy toy"
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I hope it doesn't because I would like to think that even scum like Gaetz can do something of value...but yeah this does stink of an episode of Law and Order: SVU.

Honestly I only posted it at first because of the people mocking the tweet. Once I read more it kind of gave me the skeevies.
                            Yeah it's odder as it gets deeper.

"S-...helper": https://***********/z3dster/status/1273684852370477057

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Katie Hill posts that she and Matt are actually friends and it's all on the up-and-up. Though if you want someone on your side claiming there isn't an odd relationship power dynamic that's maybe not the best person.

KDR

Comment

• Romanoff is a MUCH better option than Hickenlooper, and should still be able to beat Gardner.

Comment

Working...
                                X