X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Donnie: Cause I wanted to. There's your ****ing reason!
    Grassley: "Okay, I'm satisfied"
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Well...um...sure...

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

FFS.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Well who’s to say that randy hasn’t seen it from the lyncher side? He is not tell them what a lynchee is thinking. He’s from Kentucky dammit!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Kentucky should be demoted back to territory status. No other state comes even close for two awful Senators, though Florida will make a run someday.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            Kentucky should be demoted back to territory status. No other state comes even close for two awful Senators, though Florida will make a run someday.
            We have a Democratic Governor, who I think has done fairly well during this crisis. His leadership has certainly helped Kentucky’s numbers be in the top half for testing and bottom third for cases, according to Worldometer. I hope he continues to follow what he says when he said he’ll shut it back down if our numbers start going back up. Last week, they did versus the prior week. Our reopening started a month ago, so now’s the time we’d start seeing the uptick. Our Senators are both god awful and clearly have no interest in helping all people of Kentucky, just some. That, I can’t deny.

Comment

lmao.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Is it asking too much that Dumpy starts a Civil War within the Republican party? Cause I could sure use a giggle or three
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Wait, is he claiming he created the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. The same ANWR that was established in 1960.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proud2baLaker View Post
                        Wait, is he claiming he created the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. The same ANWR that was established in 1960.
                        Oil drilling in ANWR.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I, for one, will welcome our new Senator.
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Too bad Rand's neighbor can't teach him what lynching really is.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              The bill under debate has an element of BS to it.

The bill adds a new section, section 250, to the US Code that defines federal civil rights crimes. The new section, section 250, is labeled as "lynching."

So what does this new "lynching" section do, or how is it defined? Basically it's defined as conspiring with another person to violate one of those federal civil rights crimes that are already on the books.

But the federal civil rights crimes encompass a broad spectrum of acts, including interference or intimidation related to voting, education, housing, etc... If some idiot attempts to intimidate or interfere with the right to vote due to that person's race, it's a crime, but I don't think anyone would say that victim has been "lynched." So, does conspiring to do it with another person turn it into a lynching?

Furthermore, there is already a conspiracy element associated with the federal civil rights crimes. It's section 241. Do we need another, just so we can call it lynching?

To me it does seem to cheapen the definition of lynching, which is a heinous part of our history.

Maybe I'm reading the bill wrong, but I don't think so.

Here are the federal civil rights crimes currently on the books, and here is the text of the bill under debate (you have to scroll down to read section 250).
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Somebody has GOT to get that guy to change his name legally to Rand Paul's Neighbor and have him run against Paul in the next election. If he's a Republican do it in the primary or if he's a Dem or independent in the general election. Either way the dude would set the record for campaign donations for a non-incumbent after like the 1st week.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X