X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Haven't we already had umpteen IG reports on the subject?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

They’re spineless. Burr wasn’t enough of a lapdog . Rest will do his bidding or fear his tweets

Curious if Loeffler will be investigated by fbi - but she’s a lackey so my guess is no
      She declined to comment one way or the other when asked...
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Haven't we already had umpteen IG reports on the subject?
        Yes, but none of them are flattering to Trump. It's like Benghazi. They never nailed Clinton so they had to do it over and over and over again. Why the ***** isn't in jail by now I'll never know.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Didn't stop him from commenting about it to Lara Trump on some kind of Trumphumper Livestream thing.

Last edited by rufus; 05-14-2020, 08:54 PM.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

More circus

“ JUST IN: GOP Rep. Jim Jordan, who was one of President Trump's staunchest supporters during the House impeachment hearings, requested unredacted documents from the State Department Thursday regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden’s role in Burisma Holdings.”

Comment

More circus

“ JUST IN: GOP Rep. Jim Jordan, who was one of President Trump's staunchest supporters during the House impeachment hearings, requested unredacted documents from the State Department Thursday regarding former Vice President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden’s role in Burisma Holdings.”
                Tell him Hunter raped some wrestlers, then Jim won't care.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Face it. You're going to see a long line of Obama era administrators brought before the Senate all summer long.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Face it. You're going to see a long line of Obama era administrators brought before the Senate all summer long.
                    Bring.It.On. This is like saying you want to see the video released to the public from a security camera showing your opponent jaywalking across the street while on the very same video you're seen running over somebody in a crosswalk. Any in depth scrutiny of Ukraine dealings is a disaster for Chump and a lot of other Goopers, so by all means lets have Obama officials testify about all of the suspected Chump-Russia connections during the 2016 campaign! We're calling your bluff a ssholes!
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Dr. Mrs. is actually in that line. Her board just had a meeting about unmasking yesterday and this BS came up.

She's not top 100, but she is definitely top 1000 and maybe top 500.

It's weird to be married to somebody who actually means something. Myself, I prefer to waste my sweetness on the desert air.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 05-15-2020, 09:33 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

lol: https://***********/EmmyA2/status/1261152748571156481

KDR

Comment

Comment

Good god someone send a blanket from a NYC hospital...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              Good god someone send a blanket from a NYC hospital...
                              TBH, with their intellect it should be easy to polonium the lot of them. First, build a large wooden badger...
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Sounds like an Obamagate circle jerk is scheduled.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X