This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

I think it all depends. Chump doesn't agree to a debate if he's ahead or even tied in the race as he'll count on his cult like base being more likely to turn out. If he's losing I think he does agree to a debate. The funny thing is he's going to create some drama in the days and hours leading up to the scheduled debate by claiming he won't participate unless the moderators are Alex Jones and Lou Dobbs, thus driving his lapdogs in the national media nuts!
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Would the media cover it if joe just shows up at a debate if don doesn’t agree? Two hours of free tv?

It wouldn’t happen, would it?
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Would the media cover it if joe just shows up at a debate if don doesn’t agree? Two hours of free tv?

Place a chair like for jimmy??
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I could definitely see him trying to insist on specific moderators from Fox or OAN who slobber his mushroom daily, like Dobbs, Hannity, Rion, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I know he won't. Not a chance in hell.
            Remember, (1) he loves his fat face on teevee and (2) he's delusional. He actually thinks he beat Hillary in their debates. Plus remember there's really no downside for him because no matter what happens Fox and OAN will say he won and the Dumpies will see it that way.

Dump lives in a consequence-free, fact-free world.
            Last edited by Kepler; 05-14-2020, 10:19 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Biden would be crazy to agree to that. The lamestream media would be peppering him with every Q Anon conspiracy theory they could find in a flailing attempt to not be accused of "bias".

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Comment

yes, because now there's a Trump toady in charge of the Senate Intelligence Committee, the committee that just a couple months ago released a report confirming Russian involvement in the 2016 elections, and their continuing attempts in the 2020 election.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    jfc
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Sounds good. Call their bluff. I'm all for news of Chump's Russia connections to stay in the news. I dare you as sholes to call hearings.

Comment

This will continue until we remove the Nazis, first electorally and then bodily, from our government.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Meanwhile, out in the real world, 1500+ people continue to die every day. While the Senate focuses on this.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

jfc
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

They’re spineless. Burr wasn’t enough of a lapdog . Rest will do his bidding or fear his tweets

Curious if Loeffler will be investigated by fbi - but she’s a lackey so my guess is no

Comment

Working...
                                X