This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

The other problem is the sheer volume of the lies, if it was one or two here or there, that's easy to "since you mentioned that,..."

With Trump and now his surrogates propping him up, I have physically heard or watched a string of lies, myself not sure where to start picking it apart if I could, only to then refresh Twitter and find a dozen different lies debunked by a dozen different people. And none of them collaborating to pick apart the lies.

The sheer volume is overwhelming.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      The other problem is the sheer volume of the lies, if it was one or two here or there, that's easy to "since you mentioned that,..."

With Trump and now his surrogates propping him up, I have physically heard or watched a string of lies, myself not sure where to start picking it apart if I could, only to then refresh Twitter and find a dozen different lies debunked by a dozen different people. And none of them collaborating to pick apart the lies.

The sheer volume is overwhelming.
      This is why more than anything else. That's one of Trump's strategies and unfortunately it works.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        “ JUST IN: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that former President Obama should have held back from criticizing President Trump's handling of the coronavirus, calling the decision "a little bit classless."

"You had your shot, you were there for eight years. I think the tradition that the Bushes set up of not critiquing the president who comes after you, is a good tradition," McConnell said.”
        My latest fantasy would be to watch Itch and Dump go full Budd Dwyer when this is all over and they both lose their re-election bids. Shame it won't happen, since neither has a conscience.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          “ JUST IN: Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said that former President Obama should have held back from criticizing President Trump's handling of the coronavirus, calling the decision "a little bit classless."

"You had your shot, you were there for eight years. I think the tradition that the Bushes set up of not critiquing the president who comes after you, is a good tradition," McConnell said.”
          Yes, because the Bushes got chased out of town and knew voicing their opinions would be as useful as shouting into the wind at that point, given that no one cared anymore. Obama left with respect and approval by the public, so he has an opinion someone actually gives a **** about.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            Yes, because the Bushes got chased out of town and knew voicing their opinions would be as useful as shouting into the wind at that point, given that no one cared anymore. Obama left with respect and approval by the public, so he has an opinion someone actually gives a **** about.
            Never mind the fact that Cheeto has trashed Obama and his administration at every opportunity. I think he's entitled to a lot more pushback and criticism of Cheeto than he has given, which just goes to show you how classy and mature the guy actually is in comparison to the wimpy dotard loser currently occupying 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              My latest fantasy would be to watch Itch and Dump go full Budd Dwyer when this is all over and they both lose their re-election bids. Shame it won't happen, since neither has a conscience.
              You fantasize about watching McConnell and Trump as they shoot themselves in the head with a .357 in front of a television audience?
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Not my fantasy, but I'm good with that.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  You fantasize about watching McConnell and Trump as they shoot themselves in the head with a .357 in front of a television audience?
                  Hey man, nice shot.

Comment

Only if it's on 5th Ave
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

Fantasy time? Give Rachel Maddow half the time the Rs got to question HRC in the Benghazi investigation (say 4 hours) to question Trump under oath regarding 1) his foreign and domestic policies over the last 3 1/2 years, and 2) his tax returns since 2014, which he must disclose by affidavit 14 days in advance and which are shown on a video screen as he is questioned about them. This within 1 month prior to election day 2020.

And if Maddow is unwilling or unable, then a representative of USCHO elected by the current membership.

Comment

Would need to be a woman questioning him.

His head would explode within 5 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Boy, imagine if Biden got 5 nominations. Obama, Hillary, Harris, Garland and one other....
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Interesting that all those gun totin' patriots at the state capitols aren't saying anything about this...

Comment

Working...
                                X