X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Finally watched Maher. Crenshaw indeed was as cowardly as expected.
    He was awful. The GOP has concluded their voters are morons. I have never seen a political party in a presumptively democratic nation that so obviously despises and laughs at their own constituents.

Maher was bad too, though. He's really jumped aboard the "open it back up!" bus.

People bad at math get the f-ck out of the way when people good at math are talking, please.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Pretty much. He talks about it in his Netflix special.
      Ooh. I need to watch that.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I would feel bad for Pete Davidson...but he sucks anyways
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I would feel bad for Pete Davidson...but he sucks anyways
          The "boy from the streets" segments he did at the beginning of his run were great. I haven't seen him do anything good for years.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Ooh. I need to watch that.
            It was pretty meh. Strong opening, but a few parts where he just gives up on a bit partway through.
            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              He was awful. The GOP has concluded their voters are morons. I have never seen a political party in a presumptively democratic nation that so obviously despises and laughs at their own constituents.

Maher was bad too, though. He's really jumped aboard the "open it back up!" bus.

People bad at math get the f-ck out of the way when people good at math are talking, please.
              Anyone who says “Open it back up” never really understood or passed the math class where exponents were explained. They’re also the ones who failed the penny/checkerboard question.

Everyone else who understands “r >1” is scared of (or at least respects) what it means. It doesn’t matter what P or P0 is.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The Grim Reaper of the Senate has expressed his true feelings: States who cannot afford to pay out unemployment insurance should just go bankrupt and gut pensions, education, and services, instead of ever getting a dime from the US Governement.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I hope he dies alone and without comfort. I know that's not very good to say or think, but that guy is evil.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Fine. Let's start with Kentucky getting it's spigot shut off first. Let that ****ing state burn to the ground.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          I hope he dies alone and without comfort. I know that's not very good to say or think, but that guy is evil.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Fine. Let's start with Kentucky getting it's spigot shut off first. Let that ****ing state burn to the ground.
                            But, won't people miss the bourbon? Think of the bourbon.

Comment

Originally posted by psych View Post
                              But, won't people miss the bourbon? Think of the bourbon.
                              If needed Mexicans can ride up and run the taps
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This isn't a policy position, its a cry for attention! I can't think of any so-called major player in the US govt who's been more sidelined than Itch McConnell. Pelosi is negotiating directly with Mnuchin under the correct understanding that whatever deal they reach with the Trump admin will be passed by the Senate. McConnell is being told to sit, fetch, roll over, and play dead by Chump and like an obedient cocker spaniel he's doing what he's told. As has been correctly noted, the first state that's going bankrupt is Kentucky. Good luck with that during your re-election numbnuts.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X