X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress - Episode 3: Impeach the Motherf**er

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    What about Katie Porter?
    She's here to kick *** and fund tests: https://***********/RepKatiePorter/s...47835859779584

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Don't say that name too loudly. Oh, that Castro...

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Thanks Susan!

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Anything to try and help burst the conservative bathtub fart bubble.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Diaf you ****.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    What Damien really looked like when he grew up.

Comment

"Marshall Law" means you would not pay too much for all of the great fashions at your nearest TJ Maxx/Home Goods/Marshalls!
                      https://***********/marcorubio/statu...53159154057216

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

So, I read an interesting tidbit: the Senate needs to clear their table of FISA, but it could get stuck in procedure and stall the Senate preventing the House Coronavirus bill from being seen until Thursday or Friday.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          So, I read an interesting tidbit: the Senate needs to clear their table of FISA, but it could get stuck in procedure and stall the Senate preventing the House Coronavirus bill from being seen until Thursday or Friday.
                          Is the FISA stuff legit or is it more "we're mad that the president got investigated for doing illegal ****"?

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Is the FISA stuff legit or is it more "we're mad that the president got investigated for doing illegal ****"?
                            Yes.

Fox News (yeah, yeah) has a good write up.
                            So, when the Senate finally adjourned Thursday, it locked in a procedural vote at 5:30 p.m. et Monday – related to FISA. That’s the controversial surveillance program which expired over the weekend. Yep. Nothing pertaining to (at that point) any possible coronavirus bill. In fact, the Monday vote tied to FISA in the Senate is two parliamentary steps removed from actually reauthorizing FISA. In Senate language, this is a motion to invoke cloture on the motion to proceed to the FISA bill. In layman’s terms, that means the Senate must break a filibuster (with 60 yeas) just to start debate on FISA. If 60 senators vote yes, and there’s no other agreement, and they do it by the book, then the Senate wouldn’t formally start debate until late Tuesday night on FISA. Another procedural vote would be required later in the week just to wrap up all debate. Only then would the Senate be able to vote on FISA and move to the House coronavirus bill.

That’s if they do it by the book. And Fox is told there are plenty of senators who want to alter the House coronavirus bill.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Probably not enough anti abortion rammed into the bill

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                FISA is fine. Republicans changed it via Bush and the Patriot Act. Now they want to change it back because Trump got investigated. Meanwhile Hillary has been investigated since 1990 and no one cares.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X