X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jerphisch
    replied
    Romanoff is a MUCH better option than Hickenlooper, and should still be able to beat Gardner.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Katie Hill posts that she and Matt are actually friends and it's all on the up-and-up. Though if you want someone on your side claiming there isn't an odd relationship power dynamic that's maybe not the best person.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I hope it doesn't because I would like to think that even scum like Gaetz can do something of value...but yeah this does stink of an episode of Law and Order: SVU.

Honestly I only posted it at first because of the people mocking the tweet. Once I read more it kind of gave me the skeevies.
    Yeah it's odder as it gets deeper.

"S-...helper": https://twitter.com/z3dster/status/1273684852370477057

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

The previous posts referring to his son as "local student" and "house page" are quite awkward. I have a feeling this is going to get weirder.
    I believe the correct designation is "boy toy"

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Originally posted by French Rage View Post

The previous posts referring to his son as "local student" and "house page" are quite awkward. I have a feeling this is going to get weirder.
    I hope it doesn't because I would like to think that even scum like Gaetz can do something of value...but yeah this does stink of an episode of Law and Order: SVU.

Honestly I only posted it at first because of the people mocking the tweet. Once I read more it kind of gave me the skeevies.

Leave a comment:

• French Rage
    replied
    So apparently Matt Gaetz adopted a 12 year old Cuban named Nestor who he has been raising...

Not kidding: https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...44503656730631

Oh man this has blown up Twitter. Apparently Nestor was also a page for Matt...

Lots of people posting pictures with people calling them their son Nestor now.

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    So apparently Matt Gaetz adopted a 12 year old Cuban named Nestor who he has been raising...

Not kidding: https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status...44503656730631

Oh man this has blown up Twitter. Apparently Nestor was also a page for Matt...

Lots of people posting pictures with people calling them their son Nestor now.
    Last edited by Handyman; 06-18-2020, 02:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• First Time, Long Time
    replied
    Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Man, Gaetz is such a dick.
    I've never wanted to punch someone repeatedly in the face as much as I do Matt Gaetz.

Leave a comment:

• aparch
    replied
    Democrats continue to trip over their own shoelaces...

Leave a comment:

• ScoobyDoo
    replied
    Makes you sad for humanity.

Leave a comment:

• Deutsche Gopher Fan
    replied

Who apparently is hiding the fact that he has an illegitimate Black Child. That should go over well in Flo(R)ida ;-)
    Kicked dog hollers! Man that made my day

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    Who apparently is hiding the fact that he has an illegitimate Black Child. That should go over well in Flo(R)ida ;-)

Leave a comment:

• rufus
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Handyman
    replied
    https://twitter.com/EoinHiggins_/sta...61870683090944

If you want to watch Gaetz get triggered this video should make you smile :-)

Leave a comment:

• Kepler
    replied
    Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Can anyone account for joe Scarborough’s whereabouts??
    Cruz must have been upset after Perlman handed his as-s to him. We should check the location of his phone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X