Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://***********/BleacherReport/s...339175429?s=20

@BleacherReport ? 4h
    Nick Saban says Bama QB Bryce Young has already gotten close to 7 figures in NIL deals. "[He] has already approached ungodly numbers, and he hasn't even played yet"

Comment

• I'm sure top guys at factory schools will be all over the local affiliates pushing local car dealerships. I mean, do a single car commercial, you can have any vehicle ______ makes =)
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Bobby Bowden has a terminal disease, and Washington St. coach Rolovich decides to Coog it in the summer, announcing that he will attend PAC 12 media days remotely since he won't take the vaccine that is mandatory for students and staff at WSU this fall.

WSU football coach elects to not receive COVID-19 vaccine – KIRO 7 News Seattle
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Bobby Bowden has a terminal disease, and Washington St. coach Rolovich decides to Coog it in the summer, announcing that he will attend PAC 12 media days remotely since he won't take the vaccine that is mandatory for students and staff at WSU this fall.

Such a tremendous example for those young men... Hope the university has the balls to fire his *** if he refuses to follow the rules...

In other news, Texas and Oklahoma are floating the idea of jumping ship to the SEC again. Yay more realignment talk/drama!
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Such a tremendous example for those young men... Hope the university has the balls to fire his *** if he refuses to follow the rules...

In other news, Texas and Oklahoma are floating the idea of jumping ship to the SEC again. Yay more realignment talk/drama!
            What's odd about Wazzu is how bad the virus is in eastern WA. Wait, that's not odd- he's following the pattern of the Q. Sucks for the cougs. Go Vandals (not that Moscow is that much better than Pullman right now).

For the latter, as soon as I saw that on the ticker, I think it's the end for the B12. The rest of the schools are going to start looking on an emergency basis to find a home, JUST based on the rumors. Add in the fact that UT makes SO much more money than the rest of the conference, as "agreed" upon- there's no way the conference can stay together. Especially when so many of the schools can easily fit into other conferences.

Like WV is an easy expansion for the ACC.

And since Nebraska somehow qualified for the B1G, we are apparently open to anyone with money. Make the ISU-Iowa game really mean something. Give Nebraska a "rival" that mean something close by- KU or KSU. Or even better, make B1G basketball better with KU addition.

And since CU already thinks there on the Pacific, KU, KSU, etc can all also pretend they are on the other side of the Divide.

Heck, even some of the remaining Texas teams probably can find a home in the ACC.

At least we can stop talking about the power 5, and just qualify 4 teams for the playoffs.

Comment

• Its not just the end of the Big XII...it is the beginning of the end of the "Power 5" as we know it. Major changes are coming the next decade or so...none of it stuff I think older fans will like.

I said this a few weeks ago...but I honestly wish my school would leave the Big Ten and not because of competitive imbalance. (though that doesnt help) I just have no interest in watching what is coming down the pike.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

... Washington St. coach Rolovich decides to Coog it in the summer, announcing that he will attend PAC 12 media days remotely since he won't take the vaccine that is mandatory for students and staff at WSU this fall.

His statement says he's not taking for "reasons that remain private".

I know of a person who's been advised to not receive the vax because when they got the second shingles shot a few months ago their immune system went berserk for 10 days.

Did he have Covid recently and isn't in the vax window after it yet?

If he'd have said "my choice" that is different from "reasons ... private" because we don't know what we don't know about his unique situation.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• If Texas and Oklahoma jump to the SEC, the NFL just became the second highest paid football league.
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

For the latter, as soon as I saw that on the ticker, I think it's the end for the B12. The rest of the schools are going to start looking on an emergency basis to find a home, JUST based on the rumors. Add in the fact that UT makes SO much more money than the rest of the conference, as "agreed" upon- there's no way the conference can stay together. Especially when so many of the schools can easily fit into other conferences.
                    I believe the plans to move Texas to the Pac-10 a decade or so ago fell apart because of the same reason, that Texas wanted special treatment but would not be given it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

His statement says he's not taking for "reasons that remain private".

I know of a person who's been advised to not receive the vax because when they got the second shingles shot a few months ago their immune system went berserk for 10 days.

Did he have Covid recently and isn't in the vax window after it yet?

If he'd have said "my choice" that is different from "reasons ... private" because we don't know what we don't know about his unique situation.
                      It seems pretty clear, based upon some of the other stories that I've seen, that this is a choice as opposed to some sort of medical or religious reason. This statement prompted responses from University administrators to remind everyone of their vaccine mandate, and those same administrators have been quoted as saying that they've had numerous discussions with the coach regarding his decision not to vaccinate and why it's important for everyone at the University to be vaccinated. This doesn't sound to me like any sort of medical excuse.
                      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• OU and Texas will reportedly notify the Big 12 next week they don’t plan to be part of the media rights renewal in 2025. So SEC or not, it looks like they’re on the move somewhere.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                          It seems pretty clear, based upon some of the other stories that I've seen, that this is a choice as opposed to some sort of medical or religious reason.
                          I've only looked at his release statement.
                          I have to trust him at his "reasons that remain private" word. If he cooks his own goose with that, so be it.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                            OU and Texas will reportedly notify the Big 12 next week they don’t plan to be part of the media rights renewal in 2025. So SEC or not, it looks like they’re on the move somewhere.
                            Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona State, St Thomas, Augustana (SD), Lindenwood, UAH, RMU, UAA, and UA(F) to form new hockey superconference. Will also sponsor football and badminton.

B12, SEC, and NCHC officials had no comment.

Film at 11.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              that this is a choice as opposed to some sort of medical or religious reason.
                              A "religious reason" is just another type of choice. Medical exclusion or GTFO.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Bobby Bowden has a terminal disease, and Washington St. coach Rolovich decides to Coog it in the summer, announcing that he will attend PAC 12 media days remotely since he won't take the vaccine that is mandatory for students and staff at WSU this fall.

Cougs gonna Coug.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X