Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

Oh my goodness! I have not seen that one before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

There are 2 blue blobs:

What's the other one, Boise?

I actually have no idea where the main university is. This is what happens when you're not D-1.
      Like Alpha said, the other blue blob is Blaine county. Home to Sun Valley and Ketchum. Money and lots of it. Also some celebrities have homes there. They were the first to get hit in Idaho with Covid actually. And had one of, and i think highest at one point, per capita infection rates in the country. But they shut down well and followed through and have continued to do so. They were sitting at about 500-520 cases back in like early May. As of today its around 570. Can't go into any store or business in the county without a mask. Been that way for a while. Meanwhile, Twin Falls, the county I am in to the south of there, went from like 200-1200 in the same time frame.

Ada county (Boise), is the light pink in the southwest corner. Though the county is pinkish, the city itself does lean more towards blue I believe. Bannock county (Pocatello, Idaho State) is the other light pink one southeast. The two light ones north of that are Teton and Madison, just across the state line from Jackson and Grand Teton NP. The big light pink blob near the center is Valley county. Home to Cascade and McCall, the later of which is a bit of tourist/resort town/area.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

U of I is in Moscow, ID, way up north 8 miles from Pullman Washington- home of WSU.
        I always thought WSU was in Puyallup. And I lived in OR for 5 years. I didn't pay much attention to our noisy neighbors. :-)
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I am guessing you meant to put that in the COVID thread...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I always thought WSU was in Puyallup. And I lived in OR for 5 years. I didn't pay much attention to our noisy neighbors. :-)
            There IS a WSU in Vancouver, WA, so maybe you were thinking of that.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

From a game where Stanford was beating them by about 30, IIRC.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

From a game where Stanford was beating them by about 30, IIRC.
                38. In Seattle.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  Yup! Figured it was 2013 but wasn't sure off the top of my head. (Wasn't 2011 because it wasn't Luck, 2015 was a close one, etc.)

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

There IS a WSU in Vancouver, WA, so maybe you were thinking of that.
                    Seeing as it’s Kepler I’m pretty sure he never went north of the Rose Garden.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• MNs Rashod Bateman, reigning big WR of the year, announces he’s done with college football.

I don’t think there will be a season, but ****.

Comment

• Yeah he is really behind the Pac-12 boycott. Been posting stuff about it for days. He wont be the last especially if they delay the season. No first round pick will play a down this year if it goes to Spring Ball.

The NCAA better buckle up...the times they are a changing. I think their faux amateur model is on life support.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

oh my god, you have to see the whole video. It's magical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xttADsZDFvY
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            MNs Rashod Bateman, reigning big WR of the year, announces he’s done with college football.

I don’t think there will be a season, but ****.
                            Mother ****er...

I wish him the absolute best and it sucks so hard to see him go.

Edit for clarity:
                            I'm not calling him a mother****er.
                            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-04-2020, 07:05 PM.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Mother ****er...

I wish him the absolute best and it sucks so hard to see him go.
                              At least he made the decision fast and informed the team. (who seem to fully support him) He wont be the last...especially if they delay to Spring then no first round picks will play and risk hurting their draft stock.

I wish Bateman nothing but the best...he has been all class on and off the field.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

oh my god, you have to see the whole video. It's magical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xttADsZDFvY
                                That man is the essence and soul of Washington State Football.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X