Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 19-20: Where We Kinda Want Clemson As Champion.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    IU aquitted themselves well overall, losing 42-35.
    OTOH, they scored the last 14. It sounds like they were utterly blown out.

    Ohio State is COVID. You know we'll beat it eventually but between now and then it ruins everything.

    I used to root for Northwestern in the B1G but even they turned into lame cheaters, so now I root for Indiana, joining Cal, Vandy, Syracuse, and Kansas in the cretin conferences.


    Last edited by Kepler; 11-21-2020, 05:46 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

      OTOH, they scored the last 14. It sounds like they were utterly blown out.

      Ohio State is COVID. You know we'll beat it eventually but between now and then it ruins everything.

      I used to root for Northwestern in the B1G but even they turned into lame cheaters, so now I root for Indiana, joining Cal, Vandy, Syracuse, and Kansas in the cretin conferences.

      OSU may have taken their foot off the gas a bit, but Indiana outscored them 28-7 over the last 27 minutes of the game, and the only OSU score was a pick six.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

        OTOH, they scored the last 14. It sounds like they were utterly blown out.

        Ohio State is COVID. You know we'll beat it eventually but between now and then it ruins everything.

        I used to root for Northwestern in the B1G but even they turned into lame cheaters, so now I root for Indiana, joining Cal, Vandy, Syracuse, and Kansas in the cretin conferences.

        Wait when did northwestern turn heel?
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

          Wait when did northwestern turn heel?
          They had more than a year of success.

          I’m guessing Cuse wasn’t on that list in the McNabb years.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

          1966, 1986, 2007

          Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

            Wait when did northwestern turn heel?
            https://www.insidehighered.com/news/...letics-complex
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

            Comment


            • Uhhhhhhh. That ain’t cheating, that’s trying.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Uhhhhhhh. That ain’t cheating, that’s trying.
                Cheating was the wrong word, I'll grant.

                They're not a card sharp, they're a prostitute. I don't care if the other B1G schools do it but Northwestern is ostensibly a real university.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

                Comment


                • UW/WSU cancel this week's Apple Cup.

                  Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                  KDR

                  Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                  Test to see if I can add this.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Kepler View Post

                    Cheating was the wrong word, I'll grant.

                    They're not a card sharp, they're a prostitute. I don't care if the other B1G schools do it but Northwestern is ostensibly a real university.
                    As with all major D1 schools, I'm sure the undergrad experience is overrated and heavily dependent upon getting the right profs, as well as a given student's drive to utilize office hours and actually learn things rather than vomiting up facts on key exams. Meanwhile, the graduate programs are better cultivated and more worth the expense.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

                      As with all major D1 schools, I'm sure the undergrad experience is overrated and heavily dependent upon getting the right profs, as well as a given student's drive to utilize office hours and actually learn things rather than vomiting up facts on key exams. Meanwhile, the graduate programs are better cultivated and more worth the expense.
                      Yup. I wonder how much of my money went to football.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        UW/WSU cancel this week's Apple Cup.
                        First time in 100 years or so?

                        Doesn’t surprise me there’s an outbreak in Pullman that would cause this.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

                        Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

                        Comment


                        • That’s an epic Coug it.
                          the state of hockey is good

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                            First time in 100 years or so?

                            Doesn’t surprise me there’s an outbreak in Pullman that would cause this.
                            Looks like they didn't play in 1943 or 1944. Though they did then play twice in 1945.

                            Cornell '04, Stanford '06


                            KDR

                            Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

                            Test to see if I can add this.

                            Comment


                            • Bigger one will be Minnesota-Wisconsin. Played every year since 1906. This saturday.

                              It's the current oldest now that the Lehigh-Lafayette streak was broken.
                              Last edited by dxmnkd316; Today, 03:58 PM.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Doesn’t surprise me there’s an outbreak in Pullman that would cause this.
                                Well yeah, speaking as someone with extensive personal experience at a rural 4-year school, what else is there to do in Pullman but drink and try/mostly fail to get laid?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X